Local Time:
7:27 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Guest 3044
      Guest 3044
      Yes I do 24/7 from January 1/2021. Most of my nights I am tied down. I am not even allowed to touch my cage. I have been caught playing with my balls.
      So now my mistress wife wants me in a full waist belt so I can’t touch anything. Plus she wants my ass plugged also. I have never been plugged before. Can anyone tell me what to expect.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You can not go all night for the first time . You have to work yourself up to all night. I am been wearing a plug off and on for 5 years the longest so far is 8 hrs . Start out with two hrs and go from there.
        Jul 26, 2021
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess PJ wants an oil massage again today. Can't wait. I so love giving Goddess a full body oil massage. Drip time coming .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was bound and stretched on her table and left there for 45 minutes before giving her a massage . It felt so good to be bound by her again .
        Jul 26, 2021
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess and being horny. Back is sore . Want to be stretched on her table .
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess.
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Good for her.
        Jul 21, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah it is . I am the one running around in the 100 degrees . Wearing me out .
        Jul 21, 2021
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Maid Denise has her chores today. Yesterday was off to the Doctor .Still want a maids outfit .Right now just panties and a bra
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Sure good view.
        Jul 20, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Before shower was unlocked and given hand job. Then told to put back on in shower . Twice in 3 days gotten releases. Day 1 again
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Going on 3 weeks. So lucky you.
        Jul 20, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah JAG I got lucky . Only my Goddess knows when the next time will be . I take what I can get.
        Jul 20, 2021
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's going to be day 1 again after I shave and put the cage back on. Wanting my own bra's not her hand me downs. Maybe someday
      Just a guy and Kylara like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I do have 6 pic set of bra's picked out and on my Amazon shopping list . Right now the money is tight . Only 5 more months until the car is paid off. Then I don't really see a problem with me getting some .
        Jul 18, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Would like to see new ones if you get them.
        Jul 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        No problem Jag. I am sure there be photos of them in my album
        Jul 18, 2021
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After her massage today . She saw how I was dripping and stranding at the cage. Took pity . Got a majic wand release . Not horny now.
      Rectrix likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thought I was horny before. Right! She wants a full body oil massage today . Love doing it , but I know I will be breaking the cage
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Can always try.
        Jul 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been a maid everyday this week . Was told next week will be the same . Wish I had a maids outfit .
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She hasn't had me wear her plug yet. Darn was so looking forward to it. Makes me wonder if she is just teasing me.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Seems she is getting a desire result. Keep working to please her and maybe you'll get lucky.
        Jul 14, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Did all duties and still waiting for her to tell me to put her vib. Plug in so I can ride it. Was very much looking forward to it. :(
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had the plug in for 8 hrs today. Getting better at wearing it. I could have gone longer .
      Kylara and Just a guy like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Tomorrow after I get done with my maid duties. I get to ride her vibrating plug as long as I want.I think this might be my release.
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Must be nice. To have a seat
        Jul 13, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I will find out . This is the first time for me . I wonder if you can have a O while caged through anal play?
        Jul 13, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      4. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Some do and some don’t. I can’t have a o with cage on when she rubs or I rub. I want to but just can’t happen.
        Jul 13, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Do her toe nails and shave her down below . That chore gets harder every time
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Keep waiting for my 2nd chance so I can prove to her I am never topping from the bottom again . Hope she comes around soon .
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Well making you wait might be part of her decision process.
        Jul 10, 2021
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Almost lost her again. Stupid me left a dildo out when setting up the table . Was just getting my ass warm when she saw it.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        At that point she stopped and unbound me. Was told I was topping from the bottom again and she won't stand for it. I get one more chance before she goes back to a vanilla lifestyle . That's the last thing I want.
        Jul 8, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Maybe my wife is back being Dom. Was told. NO ORDERED to shut up. She only wants to hear 2 words from me. YES MISTRESSS .
      Rectrix and Kylara like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It's hard to explain the feeling I had when I realized she was (no shit serious ) . I was owned again . That just means I am where I need to be . Caged, wearing panties and bras , body smooth , short hair , and under the control of a great woman .
        Jul 7, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told tomorrow to set up massage/punishment table for both uses . Getting punished for messing up last week . Then her massage
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just went into the bed room and saw the vibrantly plug setting out with lubricant. She has me Doing laundry today wearing a bra .
      MissyB and Kylara like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        sounds like you should get used to new routine.
        Jul 6, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I really hope so MissyB . I am so ready to take the next step. She didn't have me insert the plug until I was ready to start making dinner . She was in the living room while I was cooking , and she was having a good old time play with the remote . At least she turned it off during dinner .
        Jul 6, 2021
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Man did I mess up!! Left the cage off after cleaning and it was off for 5 days before she noticed . I thought we were done with the
      MissyB likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Journey , because she has shown no interest at all in any type of sex. What made it worse was that I did some handyman work for a female neighbor without wearing the cage . When she found out about this there was almost hell to pay. Was given a good ass chewing and she keep using the word PADDLE .
        Jul 5, 2021
        MissyB and Kylara like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I haven't been paddled in along time ,but there is a difference from playing and punishments . Saying RED LIGHT doesn't mean a thing to her during a punishment . Long story short . You are to leave the cage on no matter how I feel about sex .
        Think it's going to be a long time before I am out again.
        Jul 5, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy independent day to all in the States . For some reason I get a release on holidays . Maybe today also . Hopefully :)
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Happy 4’th
        Jul 4, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Off to her mother's today . Who knows what will happen. Just know we are going and nothing else. Will I be Maid Denise or handyman
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Turned out all I was told to do is wash the car. Can't do it here at the apartment . Of course it was 100 degrees in the sade. I will sleep good tonight .
        Jun 28, 2021
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Dreamed about having sex with my KH and a female doctor . Never happened . They ended up having sex with each other and not me. :(
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I woke up horny as heck, and I cannot sake that dream . I thought I was over the hump on day 5, but nooooo. It's like day 1 for me again. Darn
        Jun 25, 2021
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 4 again (so soon) took me 10 days to get over the hump last time. Hope it doesn't last as long this time .
      Rectrix likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice