Comments on Profile Post by WannaLockCock

1. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    I have asked a lot about going down on her. She just laughed it off. I love eating her pussy. Did a few times. But right before she cums she wants me inside her. But only happened a handful of times in 22years. I have thought about a strap on even got one.
    Jul 8, 2021
    WannaLockCock and Maid Denise like this.
  2. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    But each time I say about using on her or even her using on me she just rolls her eyes. There are a lot of things I would love to try but she is more vanilla about it all. Slowly trying to get her to take charge. Aleast this time she has keys and hid them. It’s definitely a very slow process.
    Jul 8, 2021
    WannaLockCock and Maid Denise like this.
  3. WannaLockCock
    WannaLockCock
    Dang! Sorry to hear that. My wife is the same way. I feel your frustration. At least she indulges your chastity.
    When my wife found one of my old cages she asked me about it and I told her it was just something I was playing with to keep my masturbation in check. I asked her would she consider holding the keys and she replied "that's weird".
    Jul 9, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  4. WannaLockCock
    WannaLockCock
    I LOVE eating pussy! I love the sent and taste a woman has. She will let me and can cum from it but she prefers PIV (well used to) If I do go down on her I will have to get up and wash my face in order to continue any kissing and necking. She DOES NOT want to smell or taste herself.
    Jul 9, 2021
    container store and Just a guy like this.
  5. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    She does keep the keys. I to love eating her pussy. She for some reason thinks it’s weird. But still going to keep trying she might say ok some day and I will saver it. I want her to have more orgasams then me.
    Jul 9, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice