Local Time:
10:03 PM
Birthday:
Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 48)
Pennsylvania
Carpenter

Just a guy

Member, Male, 48, from Pennsylvania

Nothing is worse when you slip a nut and have to put it back in. When you’re at work and mistress has the key at home. Ouch that hurt. Mar 24, 2024 at 1:50 AM

Just a guy was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:24 PM
    1. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      I put on her favorite pair of panties last night had her lock her cage and handed over keys. I’m in her control again. I missed the cage.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well I’m back in cage and thongs. Going to hand key back over to new cage. Just wanted to make sure first. I’m all hers now.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    3. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well been locked all day and no problems. Good day.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    4. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well back in cage. But new cage.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Great. Got a picture ? Interested in what she bought you . Back in the cage for me since Thursday.
        Jun 13, 2021
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Jun 13, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Talk about icing on the cake. Getting over the sore spot and get ingrown hair. Since I can’t shave right now.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    6. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well feeling a lot better today. Healing nicely. But still need time before I get locked again. Hope to have new cage before I’m 100% healed
      Maid Denise likes this.
    7. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Man I hope I can heal quickly. I miss the cage on. Plus I so badly want to play with her cock. With it being weekend makes it worse.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. WannaLockCock
        WannaLockCock
        Good luck and I hope you heal quickly as well. Try keeping Neosporin on it. It works great reduces healing time and lessens any scarring if it is a deep or large wound.
        Jun 5, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    8. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Is it wrong to asked to be pegged. Since I can’t rub or play with my kh cock being sore.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        No of course, I would say "it is the way" for caged people.
        Jun 5, 2021
        Maid Denise and Just a guy like this.
      2. WannaLockCock
        WannaLockCock
        I would absolutely ask. As long as you have good communication between you two there shouldn't be any problem asking for a good pegging. Especially if she enjoy's fucking you. Have fun. I hope she says yes.
        Jun 5, 2021
        Kylara and Maid Denise like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It never hurts to ask , but do it with respect for her and you may get your wish. If she finds that she is into it you may get more than you wish for. LOL
        Jun 5, 2021
        Kylara and WannaLockCock like this.
    9. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Any advice on a new cage the one I have now gave me a bad sore. Like being locked still can’t use it. Looking for new cage. HELLP
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Forgot to mention . Make sure that the stainless steel is 304 stainless steel .
        Jun 4, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Thanks for the help
        Jun 4, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. WannaLockCock
        WannaLockCock
        I don't know what your budget is but I have heard good things about Mature Metals out of Texas. I have gained a little weight since just having three surgeries since the start of 2021 and where my cage used to be a bit uncomfortable before. I now can only wear a day at a time. I ordered the sizing rings from MM they just came in yesterday. The Bird Cage is $320 USD I believe. That is the one I'm thinking of getting.
        Jun 5, 2021
    10. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Talked to kh she’s going to let me order a bird cage so it’s open and can clean good. Plus might not have to take off every week.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Good choice . Unfortunately I am coming out today for cleaning and shaving . Been in and locked for 34 days now.
        Jun 4, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I should have said a really good cleaning . With my bird cage I can clean every day in the shower after I figured out how to do it. Now I think I am going to be in for WEEKS at a time.
        Jun 4, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
    11. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well getting out today. I have a soar spot. So need to heal. Don’t worry be back in as soon as I can.
    12. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Need help. Any advice on how to not cum so quickly. Trying what I can to hold back. But just can’t. Want to hold off for my kh.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        We all complain about the same thing . Lack of control. In my case my wife thinks it is funny . I can't give you any advice , because I have not figured out how to control myself now. I think the reason is that we not allowed to masturbate anymore . When I was masturbating when ever I wanted to . I had a lot more control over myself when having sex.
        May 30, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        She thinks it’s funny. Even said maybe I should get a tattoo of speed Gonzalez. And your right when I did masturbate I could last longer. Now I know it’s I have myself so excited and have to stop getting that way.
        May 30, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Good luck with that . Lol
        May 30, 2021
    13. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well was let out to play last night. Another ruined orgasam and this time in 3 mins. Dam I need to hold out longer.
    14. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well she let me out to shave and put me in her panties. Wants me out for tonight.
      Maid Denise and Guest 2684 like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hopefully you got lucky .
        May 30, 2021
      2. slbody
        slbody
        Any pics?
        May 31, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
    15. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well being let out this weekend to shave my weekly routine not sure if going right back in or get to cum.
      Maid Denise and Guest 2904 like this.
      1. WannaLockCock
        WannaLockCock
        Maybe you'll get lucky!
        May 29, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        No luck yet.
        May 29, 2021
        WannaLockCock and Maid Denise like this.
    16. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Need to get my mind on other things right now. I know I shouldn’t be but just horny as hell. Need to get mind off of it.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well found out locked for another week. That’s 3 weeks. Gotta control myself.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Not even sure if she nows about locktober. Part of me says don’t say a word. The other part says I should tell her.
        May 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        If she reads your post or even looks into the mansion she is going to find out . I think that it is best that you tell her and let her tell you what is going to happen . Besides the more the merrier . Lol
        May 24, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      4. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Your right I’m just going to tell her. Do what I got to do to please her. She’s all that matters. Plus I call her the love of my life. I am truly in love with her. And want to make her happy.
        May 24, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    18. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Kh said unlock me today to clean and shave today instead of tomorrow. She likes it smooth. Not sure if locking back up or free for night.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well did she leave you out or where you locked back up ?
        May 23, 2021
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        She said put it back on so she could lock it back up for another week. No tease or play.
        May 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I know what you mean. It been 3 weeks for me .
        May 24, 2021
    19. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Why is it when I go throw stores. I find myself looking to see if woman wear a key around their neck?
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I have been looking for years. Still haven't seen one yet. Although I know that they are out there. Don't get caught staring lol
        May 22, 2021
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        @Maid Denise now that summers hear I even look at ankles. I try not to get caught.
        May 22, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    20. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well going on two weeks. No tease and let out once to clean and shave then right back in. I have been giving her massages.
    21. lost dog
      lost dog
      I seem to be doing something wrong I can not find your messages that you have sent me ? how do I get them to shoe up?
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Should be on right side of screen. See your profile pic tap it then should come up there.
        May 19, 2021
    22. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well kh teased my nipples last night and has had me horny all day. I like my nipples played with and she nows it.
    23. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Kh got me a new pair of panties over the weekend. Thought I would share. Let me know if you like.
      Guest 2684 likes this.
      1. Arti_Rao
        Arti_Rao
        Please share
        May 16, 2021
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Posted a pic. Look in my pics.
        May 16, 2021
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        They are the red ones. Enjoy.
        May 16, 2021
    24. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well weekend went great. Let out to clean and shave. Teased then back in cage and pleased her to the big O. My treat.
      Rectrix and Guest 2684 like this.
    25. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Really like the feel. When I try to get hard thongs go up my ass even more. Starting to enjoy throw out the day.
      Cageboi and Jeanette_Phillips like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Pennsylvania
    Carpenter
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    4-2-21
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Metal plastic rubber
    Prefer metal better.
    Chastity resume:
    January 2017
    Hello all
    I go buy just a guy.
    I'm new hear. I was locked for a little while. My kh was and could say still is my wife Some things happend and we stopped for about a year. But looking to get back in it. When I was locked before she always kept me in thongs and yes some wear hers Not wearing them now but have to say I liked them.
    Any way just wanted to say hi and love reading comments and experience everyone has had or is having Ty
    Just a guy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice