Arkansas
Retired

Ron33

Long term member, Male, 65, from Arkansas

Ron33 was last seen:
Mar 25, 2024 at 6:52 PM
    1. StubHub
      StubHub
      Not the least of various activities was first having me take in fake cum. Following day she rubbed me off for my second climax and I got clean it up
    2. StubHub
      StubHub
      I have written details in diary/journal as directed. Vanilla to Owner. She doesn't wear them around her neck but she is my KH
    3. StubHub
      StubHub
      We just returned from 6 days of vacation in Arkansas. She enjoyed her new playhouse. She put me through ringer.
      1. Ron33
        Ron33
        Cool! What did she do to you? It has been hot and humid!!
        Jun 11, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    4. StubHub
      StubHub
      Will pass Russellville shortly. Pretty Day.
      Ron33 likes this.
      1. Ron33
        Ron33
        Well have to meet up someday!
        May 31, 2021
    5. StubHub
      StubHub
      I think trouble is my first name.
    6. StubHub
      StubHub
      I rolled out early this morning. Got her playhouse as she refers to the mobile home. I am worn out. Going to be a long day. She's happy I got things going but upset I stayed 2 extra days. Figure I will paying for it. She is letting me travel home without a plug and only thigh high compression stockings no pantyhose makes quicker pit stops less to fix after sitting.
      attistoC likes this.
    7. StubHub
      StubHub
      How's your holiday weekend going? I am in Arkansas trying to wrap up getting her new playhouse operational. I am behind schedule and still working on it today. Was supposed to have returned to Iowa yesterday. I am in trouble again.
      1. Ron33
        Ron33
        Hey, it is going good! Worked around the house some yesterday, not much planned this weekend. You have to stay out of trouble! lol
        May 30, 2021
    8. StubHub
      StubHub
      How are things going. My wife has been working me over. She pulled a big surprise move and committed to buy her niece's mobile home to move onto our property. I was told after the fact. But now I get to handle moving and setting up.
    9. StubHub
      StubHub
      Well working in Indiana this week. Missouri next week then Tennessee. Got snow on Monday and again last night. Winter taking another shot.

Wife is now talking tattoo option. Researching how painful that runs.

Been catching up my journal got chewed out for not adding things. Deadline is my return Friday. Only have this weeks video games she's put me through.

Hope all is well.
    10. StubHub
      StubHub
      Hey there. We got to 50 degrees today. Wifr wants another massage tonight.
      1. Ron33
        Ron33
        Yes, a lot warmer. I gave my wife a massage yesterday!
        Mar 3, 2021
    11. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Thank you for the likes....and for taking the time. Happy New Year!
    12. jemima
    13. MissCarly
      MissCarly
      Thanks, glad you like my blog.
      Ron33 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 2, 1959 (Age: 65)
    Arkansas
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    the queen of course
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, metal cage
    Chastity resume:
    After menopause, wife didn't want as much sex, so I masturbated more. We started using male chastity to cut down on that. Male chastity for fun and play. I am locked every few weeks for two weeks at a time.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice