Local Time:
7:01 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        That’s what we are hear for.
        Jun 22, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She got a full body oil massage today. Every time I get over the hump she gets me horny again. Teasing and denial is now her new
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Sounds like a lot of fun.
        Jun 20, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was told that I did such a great job giving her a massage that she is taking the cage off. What can I say or do? Back to day 1
        Jun 20, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Enjoy yourself.
        Jun 21, 2021
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was doing good until she had me trim her up this morning.Horny as heck again. Smells so good I just want to dive into her head first
      Just a guy likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      OK I think I am over the hump. Not horny anymore . Wow it took like 12 days this time. Sometimes starting over is easy. Not this time.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        I know the feeling. Just being out a week and half. Still horny.
        Jun 17, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Woke this morning very horny . Only been about 12 days . Have about 18 more to go . Oh the life of a submissive
      Rectrix, Kylara and Just a guy like this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Went back in the cage on Thursday. Hate the P.O.B. (post orgasm blue's ) well it will be awhile before it happens again. :)
      Rectrix, MissyB and Just a guy like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Do you think your saucy attitude yesterday was part of the POB? But you're right, being caged will get you right.
        Jun 13, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am thinking that it was MissyB. I am at the point that I prefer the longer lockup . I am not telling her though. She would never let me out again , but is that such a bad thing ?
        Jun 13, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was told I have an attitude this morning . So cool it. Haven't had my first cup of coffee yet . She has
      Kylara likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am not going out today . Want to be dresses up and feminised, teased then pegged later . Only dreaming . I know it won't happen
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Laundry , cooking and cleaning up . Nothing new to report
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Being sent out in public with a bra and just a t-shirt on over it today. I don't even care anymore. Love woman's clothes
      MissyB likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well no more Dr. Appointments for a few months. Can stay locked for as long as she wants now.last one was 34 days. Day 2 again
      MissyB likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in on Monday. Out on Tuesday because of some testing.No condition to put back on after testing.She wants it back on today
    13. danijean001
      danijean001
      Thanks so much for your sweet message and for sharing your beautiful pics❤️
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 3 out of the cage . Want back in . Hopefully today .
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Off to her mother's today after 11/2 YEAR'S. Damm pandemic. I was told that Maid Denise has a long list to do for her. Wear old clothes
      Kiesela, Just a guy and SmallRyan like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Went well at her mothers . More a handy man than maid. She had me worried after my shower . A blue bra and white t-shirt was out for me. I thinking WTF. What did I do ? Keep my mouth shut and put the clothes on . You can see the bra through the t-shirt. Was ready to walk out the door when she started laughing . Take the bra off just wanted to see what you would do. You passed.
        Jun 7, 2021
        danijean001 likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        The question is ? What would have happened if I didn't pass?
        Jun 7, 2021
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 1 has not started yet. Still out. It was strange this morning to wake up with a hard on.Well it still gets hard that's nice to know
      MissyB likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cage off. 1st time in 34 days. Was told leave off for couple of days. After lunch was given a release. Back to day 1. Happy sub :)
      Rectrix, MissyB, Kylara and 1 other person like this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My chores are finished for a couple of days . Still cooking, cleaning and servicing my Goddess how she wants me too
      danijean001, Guest 2904 and MissyB like this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Doesn't it feel good to finish a chore, knowing your Goddess want have to be bothered with them? love that feeling. :)
        Jun 3, 2021
        danijean001 and Maid Denise like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        My Goddess has Maid Denise to do all of the chores and cleaning. Yes it does feel good knowing I did what she wants and without being told.
        Jun 3, 2021
        Guest 2904 and MissyB like this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I must have been a good sub, because I was told I am allowed to get 2 grams of 420 today . Now I am a very happy submissive
        Jun 3, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      At least 14 more days to go. Doing well this time so far, but time will tell.
      MissyB likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. The cage is starting to sprout hair. I need to shave if she will allow the cage to come off
      Chili-boy, Kylara and MissyB like this.
    21. MissyB
      MissyB
      Really enjoy your posts, may i follow you?
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sure no problem
        Jun 1, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Off to the Doctor in a little while . Wearing panties and the cage to the appointment . Would love to wear a bra also , but no
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        So brave. i've not been able to make that open a commitment to my chastity. Good luck.
        Jun 1, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not that brave. I just know I can get away with it . If I think I can not , I don't wear any women's cloths. FYI . I really like your pictures . Wish I had your chest.
        Jun 1, 2021
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was just reminded that 31 days is not my longest time locked up . 45 days and your going longer I was told . Oh brothers.
      Kylara, DoesasTold and MissyB like this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess is getting a petty and her toe nails painted today. Besides my other daily chores .
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Always a treat to be allowed to do personal grooming for your Domme
        Jun 1, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have been getting a release every holiday since we meet. 30 days now without a release or the cage off even for cleaning.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        And you know that I am not sure I want a release . I mean I am in the zone and want to stay there . I think I am ready for so long term (more than a month ) lockup .
        May 31, 2021
        MissyB and Just a guy like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice