4:32 AM
Birthday:
Mar 1, 1960 (Age: 64)
Home Page:
Nerw York
Engineer

NuderThanNude

Active member, Male, 64, from Nerw York

Before I removed my glans I actually thought that I would do that. However I absolutely love the feel and sensations of my new penis. Jun 3, 2021

NuderThanNude was last seen:
Oct 8, 2023
    1. NuderThanNude
      NuderThanNude
      Before I removed my glans I actually thought that I would do that. However I absolutely love the feel and sensations of my new penis.
      MissyB likes this.
    2. lrnck345
      lrnck345
      Hello. It looks like you're extremely committed. To me, your modifications are very interesting. May I respectfully ask why you had your glans removed? Also, may I ask, did you consider other options before the surgery? Thank you.
      1. NuderThanNude
        NuderThanNude
        All my life I looked for ways to increase my sexual enjoyment. By accident I found that a reduction in sensation in my glans made sex more enjoyable for me. I experimented and was convinced that removing my glans completely would be even better. I photoshopped my glans out of some photos and found I liked the look. I also always liked having a short penis.
        Jun 1, 2021
        lrnck345 likes this.
      2. NuderThanNude
        NuderThanNude
        Fortunately, I was correct and never realized how the intense sensations from my glans was ruining sex for me. I love change and love being able to spend the rest of my life with a different body.
        Jun 1, 2021
        lrnck345 likes this.
      3. lrnck345
        lrnck345
        Thank you. I'm curious: Since you've removed your glans and also created the vent at the base of your penis, did you consider just removing your penis down to where the vent is now, so it would only be 1/2 inch long instead of stopping at the glans removal?
        Jun 2, 2021
        toche likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 1, 1960 (Age: 64)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/4858470
    Nerw York
    Engineer
    My key is held by:
    Myself / Timelock
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Several sizes and styles of modified stainless steel cages. All very short.
    I have all my life been into anything that would improve my sexual enjoyment and that of my partner. Body modifications have contributed largely to that objective. They include permanent hair removal on most of my body, numerous superficial piercings, meatotomy, above the scrotum urethral reroute with permanently blocked old urethra, 3 horizontal deep shaft piercings spaced vertically behind the rim of my glans and one vertical deep shaft piercing behind the rim of my glans that intersected the 3 horizontal piercings, partial glans separation, vertical glans split and lastly a glansectomy.

Although I have had a life long interest interest in chastity it has only been since my glansectomy and my renued love of playing with my penis that the desire for denial has become stronger. My hope is that this denial will create an even stronger sexual desire and sexual enjoyment.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice