Local Time:
11:14 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 10:12 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      So some struggle with my wife, now I am just allowed to respond to any of her reques with "Yes my dear" she don't want any argument anymore.
      AllySiss and durango_o like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey Kylara sometimes you just have to bite the bullet in this lifestyle we live in , and do what is asked of you . I know it can bring rough at times , but you have to look at it as a part of your training . Just trying to cheer you up .
        Jun 8, 2021
        AllySiss and Kylara like this.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long walk in the evening in skirt and feminised with my KH, she was not reluctant to see me outside and feminised this time.
      AllySiss, Kiesela, Lockedprop and 2 others like this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        it nice and warm as well now and we love going for walk afetr dinner while it still ligt.
        Jun 6, 2021
        Kylara and Kiesela like this.
    3. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Thank you for following me
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        you're welcome, feel free to chat, comment or ask anything.
        Jun 4, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    4. Sinisterout
      Sinisterout
      I hope you made her a tasty lunch.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She was happy of her lunch and happy of my work too.
        She finaly get 2 orgasm and reward me of a PIV finaly and a liberation.
        Jun 3, 2021
        Sinisterout likes this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife told me today "it is always when you work I want to have sex with you but now it is too late go and prepare the lunch".
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        That will definitely give you something to think about today. You will be thinking about her all day long now . Wow what a button for her to push on you. Enjoy your day .
        Jun 2, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am sure she is genuine butr she don't want to stop me at work. I am back at home and she tease me again but she says "I hesitate between sex and a good reste on TV, maybe a TV show then."
        Jun 2, 2021
        MissyB and Maid Denise like this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Finaly she wanted to have sex but for her only, a long massage and magic wand play for her and the pleasure to have serve her and still chaste after for me.
        Jun 2, 2021
        AllySiss and Maid Denise like this.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      One week of my KH makes me wearing pad, at first it is strange and kinky, but now it feel like my new normal. We get used to after all.
      Helena, Steph909, Aspire02 and 2 others like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Good for you. The same thing with me wearing a bra.
        May 17, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      now wearing pad in my panties, my wife thinks it is better to be "clean" and to understand better feminine life of women having periods.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Just the next step Kylara . Good luck with it.
        May 6, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Queens kept
        Queens kept
        we find them very useful for him after anal play sessions, my Queen was very helpful introducing me to their use. Thank you my Queen!
        Jun 5, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        @nubbin : Buy it yourself, she makes me baught it since years now, I am used to be in this supermarket area. Shame has gone since long (even if...)
        @Maid Denise , yes, the next step
        @Queens kept : Yes it is how we began after a rough session of pegging
        Jun 5, 2021
    8. Kylara
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      After 68 day I have been freed, it is her order and a new record for me, 2 full months of chastity.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Way to go :D. After 68 days did you really want to be unlocked Kylara? Taking your advice . 4 weeks for me not 28 days. At least 4 weeks more to go.
        Mar 25, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Good luck, you can do it. Not sure my wife will go for that long next time. We will see.
        Mar 25, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Did you get a release or just unlocked ? Hey I got very close to having to wear a pad yesterday for my drips . In my case, one can only hope she is thinking about starting to turn me into an at home only sissy . No way I could pass in public .
        Mar 25, 2021
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 67, no cum nor milking. Sometime it is hard but I have receive my DD breast now.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        yes they are it is 600g each but it goes better with my corpilence, I only need a wider bra, I took one witch is slighly too small for now and I need to buy an extender.
        But it is fine there are no problem carrying it all day and sleeping at night with.
        Mar 23, 2021
        AllySiss and durango_o like this.
      3. durango_o
        durango_o
        Die zou ik graag eens zien.
        Mar 25, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Need to upload pics ^^
        Mar 26, 2021
        durango_o likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Love your new avatar
      SmallRyan likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Well it is me when feminised with some computer help
        I usually have glasses too
        Mar 18, 2021
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      I succeed week 9 of chastity without any milking. my KH think it is good to go on.
      Maid Denise, Rectrix and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I go for a walk feminized with breast and skirt and my KH, was so happy to be outside like this with her beside me.
        Mar 18, 2021
        AllySiss, Maid Denise and Rectrix like this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Get feminised more yesterday and I spend evening and night with breast prostheses, my wife found it nice on sleep on my chest. She like it.
      Helena, AllySiss and Maid Denise like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        And I found it nice too, as I have a useless penis now she refuse PIV I feel the need for breast of my own.
        Mar 17, 2021
        Helena likes this.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      I have been pegged today, first time really in years, my KH agree that it is needed in exchange of lost PIV. I am so happy
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        That will give me something to think about, because I am not happy about the lack of PIV sex we have now. Only 1 time in over a year.
        You are one very lucky submissive to have a KH like her. Don't get me wrong . I love my wife, Goddess . I am just being a over sex senior citizen.
        Mar 14, 2021
        1mlockedup likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        las PIV was 10 days ago, she was used to have it every 2 days and me as I was under lidocaine got nothing since a year. Now got at least a pegg
        and I love her of course
        Mar 14, 2021
        durango_o and Maid Denise like this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 60 reached. Also I received my sissy underwear now, with my KH approuval I am fully pink now.
      AllySiss, Rectrix and Maid Denise like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        60 days, way to go. I am only on 16 with only 44 To go. Could be more. Fully pink, you must be loving it. I know I would
        Mar 13, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Not only pink but alsi sissy and girly underwear, a lot more sexier than the former lace ones. Now I have more female cloth than males. With her assistance.
        Mar 13, 2021
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You are one lucky submissive to have a KH that let's you be who you want. You have to send me a picture of your outfit .
        Mar 13, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 56, week 8 of being chaste. My KH see no reason to let me have pleasure as she loose her Libido. Back to cage.
      Maid Denise likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My wife is out of libido also. Thank God she had me in chastity for years now before. I am hoping it will come back. Until then it is better for me to stay caged with very few or no releases until she is ready.
      I tried a short cage . ( cage #3 in my gallery ) I liked that it was so light and compact. My problem was the thing wasn't big enough in circumference .
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Same problem as you then, I have to adapt to my new cage size now and get used to her low sex desire.
        A big drop for her and me.
        Mar 9, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You will love the cage if it works for you. I loved mine ,just can't wear it now. Ended up making 1 cage out of 2. In gallery also .
        Mar 9, 2021
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      As my wife is out of libido the new small cage has arrived. First night in and I will test it from now. As it is short I also use a pad with
      Maid Denise likes this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wide is now on back on pills for medical reason, the effect is the loss of libido, no more desire for sex. I have to share now it too.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        We have sex once and she told me that she feel no pleasure at all and no desire for sex, especially penetration. She asks me no to do it anymore unless she feel the desire for it again.
        Her treatment was planned for 3 years so it look like it will be an hard road for me.
        Mar 8, 2021
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 50, I beguin week 8. I am happy to have reach it so far.
      Lockedprop and Maid Denise like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Way to go. I am only on day 8 again. The longest time for me has been 32 days. I want her to shot for 60 days. I am not going to tell her though .
        Mar 5, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        My wife don't tell me when it end, but I still goes on until I can't endure and praise her for a release.
        Before I was on 2 weeks on average. A month was my best before...
        Mar 5, 2021
        Lockedprop and Maid Denise like this.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 49, 7 week so far and I never goes that far before. Waiting for a smaller cage and to reach 2 months, soon.
      Aspire02 likes this.
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 45, week 7 of chastity, I am on the good side now.
      Aspire02 and Rectrix like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Have you reached the point where you don't want her to unlock you yet?
        Mar 1, 2021
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am not locked now, waiting for a new cage actually,, smaller and more confortable.
        Just chaste and no milked at all.
        Mar 4, 2021
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 40 today, I beat my record. I have no liberation date so let's see how far I succeed to go.
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Valentine day pass and I am still chaste. She find it nice that way.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      Got a new panty, a pink one with a very high belt, so hight that I can't even touch my little one anymore
      durango_o likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        for info if I am erected it is still twice the size of my penis (15cm erected) so I feel like having a really small dick when in it. It is going up my belt so I also can't touch myself at all. Of course is is thight and I am locked into it like into a chastity cage.
        Feb 9, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice