Local Time:
11:05 PM
Birthday:
May 22, 1964 (Age: 59)
Houston, Texas
Engineering

Ms Angela’s Sub

Red Chilli Sissy Cage, Male, 59, from Houston, Texas

She asked for additional reading recommendations. Saw several mentions about the happy marriage blog so she read it. Ready or not… Mar 8, 2024

Ms Angela’s Sub was last seen:
Viewing thread Hot things your KH have said to you?, Apr 19, 2024 at 5:05 AM
    1. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      She asked for additional reading recommendations. Saw several mentions about the happy marriage blog so she read it. Ready or not…
    2. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      We are definitely in new territory. She finally had that Eureka moment and keeps the key full time now.
    3. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      I probably need to start a journal but I’m not certain anyone would read it. I’m afraid it would come off as a sappy love story ‍♂️
    4. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Very locked with no release in sight.
    5. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      After a period of low interest, Miss A apparently has become quite serious again about keeping her property locked away.
    6. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Miss A gave me 12 unexpected hours off and a very unexpected full O. Back in and starting anew.
      Mistress_of_live likes this.
    7. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Currently on Day 8. Miss A told me she has decided to set a new record.
    8. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Well this is beginning to feel pretty permanent
    9. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Going sexy shopping today with Miss A.
    10. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Cruising this week with Miss A. Still locked and still denied.
    11. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Graduated down to the 3d Kink Cobra N (Nub) today.
      Mark Owen and Sparkster like this.
    12. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      8 days in to the latest lockup with zero time free so far. Miss A told me this morning, to “settle in” as She is just getting started.
    13. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Currently wrapping up Locktober and Miss A has decided I’m not ready to be released.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Good for her!
        Oct 30, 2022
    14. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Red Chilli Sissy Cage arrived early. Miss A immediately put me in with no planned release date. She did say I have a long journey ahead.
      Aspire02 likes this.
    15. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Red Chill Sissy Cage arriving March 9th.
    16. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Miss A told me last night to brace myself for a very extended stay in the little cage. When I asked if this is the new norm she replied yes
      Aspire02 likes this.
    17. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      So we have been transitioning to the micro dome cage. Went from a few hours a day to full time over a 7 day period. Surprisingly easy.
      MissyB and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Ms Angela’s Sub
        Ms Angela’s Sub
        Funny thing is, I didn’t think it was possible. I was obviously very wrong.
        Jul 16, 2021
    18. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Just completed a 30 day stretch. 2 full nights out...and only 3 full releases over that span. Giving me a week off and then start again
    19. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      So Ms A has transitioned us to full time chastity. Regular releases for hygiene. Released for her use, when she desires and right back in.
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. Ms Angela’s Sub
      Ms Angela’s Sub
      Started anew....This time It feels different. Ms Angela thinks it may take a very long time for training to be complete.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 1964 (Age: 59)
    Houston, Texas
    Engineering
    My key is held by:
    Ms Angela
    Locked since:
    Nov 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    RED CHILLI Sissy Cage
    Kink 3D N+ Wide (pink)
    Numerous Chinese Knock Offs

Had to give up using the Black Kink 3D cages as I kept having a reaction to the material. Pink has been problem free!
    Chastity resume:
    Locked off and on since Nov 2019. Currently locked full time and it appears Miss A has decided it will stay that way. We have tried numerous cages over this span. Until settling on the RC Sissy Cage and the pink Kink 3 D N+Wide.
    Locked on and off since 2019, with varying degrees off interest on Miss A’s part. I’m not certain what the Eureka moment was, but she has certainly had one. She keeps the keys well hidden now and has intentionally eliminated unnecessary free time out of the cage. She wears one of the keys I bought her from the chastity shop almost daily and has just recently read a couple of the more popular books on chastity key holding. The most amazing change is that WHEN the cage is removed, for any reason, and then put back on right after, it is done by her. Im no longer allowed to even touch the key or the her cage during the process.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice