Local Time:
7:42 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Want to cook something special this morning .What? Maybe blueberry pancakes ? I should ask
      Kylara and Guest 2904 like this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the saddle again after my surgery . Bra on 1st time 2 weeks . Cook, cleaned,laundry. Good day
      LtdMvmt likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Made sausage gray and biscuits with scrambled eggs . Have home made 15 bean ham and bean soup in the slow cooker. Doing laundry now.
      Guest 2904 likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I made the mistake of telling her last night. I was up to 29 days. She looked straight at me and said; you have a long way to go yet
      Guest 2904 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      28 days now with no end in sight . Might be able to unlock and shave today . Time will tell .
      Guest 2904, Kylara and Just a guy like this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Only been allowed out to shave the right back in. For past three weeks for me.
        May 28, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah it is going to be the same for me I think, but only one person knows if I will get a release sometime soon.
        May 28, 2021
        Just a guy likes this.
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        She’s the only one that nows when I will be let out. I didn’t ask one time when she let me out for shaving if she wanted back on she got mad. Then I did ask and got YES PUT BACK ON. She lets me out once a week to shave. Then right back in.
        May 28, 2021
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thought I was on light duties. WRONG! Had to rearrange the living room furniture . Maid's work is never completed.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I guess she is playing Locktober in May. 26 days so far and no end in site. My fault . I learned how to clean with the cage on.
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        I feel the same. Going on three weeks first week she teased the last two hasn’t even said a word about it.
        May 25, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Sholder is heeling nicely . Looks like the maid will be working later in the week.Have a few more days off. Can not wear a bra now
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Saturday all. 1st time cage has been on longer than 7 days . 2 weeks now. Learned how to clean with the cage on.
      Rectrix, Sissy_Denise and Just a guy like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Congratulations! Now there is absolutely no reason to ever remove it. I'm sure you'll be a much better maid without that distraction. :-)
        May 22, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Maybe once a month for shaving. With supervision . That is why I want my body hair permanently removed . Can't afford it .
        May 23, 2021
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Manage to get a shower with the help of my Goddess after surgery.
      Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        How did I ever survive without her. SO MY HAT IS OFF to all you Goddess ,KH's and Dom who take care of there men or girls when we need it. I must admit that it feels wrong for her to be taking care of me.
        May 22, 2021
        Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Going to do the best I can today for her. Our wedding anniversary today. Sholder is still score. I know I am doing a big breakfast.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Try putting in a bowl of water.
        May 21, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Happy Anniversary.
        May 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Rectrix
        May 23, 2021
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well the Maid is not working for a few days. More surgery on my shoulder . Woke up at 2 am and all the bed was missing was the horse
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Head from the God Father . Wound open up during the night . So off to the hospital . I am going back to bed now .
        May 20, 2021
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day being maid for my Goddess. Goddess gets her 2nd shot today. Hope it goes well for her with no reactions .
      SmallRyan and Sissycaitlin77 like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        So far the 2nd shot is not giving her any reactions . Happy Maid
        May 18, 2021
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No more Den737 my name now reflects what I am to my KH . MAID DENISE . Just the next step for me to become feminised more.
      Rectrix, Sissycaitlin77 and Kylara like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks again Kylara . I know that I have a long way to go to become who I really am. I know I would never pass in public at this time of my life . Maybe 20 years ago with the time and hormones I could make it work. So I will do what I can .
        May 17, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I am 51y so I understand a lot the challends and difficulties, Good luck.
        May 17, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Wow 51? I would have thought that you were in your late 30s . Way to go girl :)
        May 17, 2021
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Changing my screen name to Maid Denise if I did it the right way through the mansion
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife pulled out some of her old clothes and placing them on my dresser. Man did I get excited.I thought she was going to feminize
      Arti_Rao likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        me today . Wow what a disappointment when she was just seeing if she could wear them after losing weight .
        May 15, 2021
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thinking about changing my name to Maid Denise .I do a lot of cleaning and cooking and laundry.I feel more like of a servant
      Kylara likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's only been 13 days since my last release. Why in his name am I so horny ? Feel like I am going to break the cage from growing.
      Rectrix likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Maid Denise cleaned the house on Monday . Tuesday was laundry . I think I will offer her a full body massage with oil today
      Just a guy likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Went and got blood work done. Was wearing a bra under 1 shirt and did not feel embarrassed . No body notice I think. Don't care
      Kylara and Jeanette_Phillips like this.
    21. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      Sheer pink or gloss clear nail polish would be nice :-)
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes it would be nice Denise . If only she would let me . Sheer pink would would be wonderful
        May 10, 2021
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feminised myself as far as I can go. Body wash,shampoo, antiperspirant, and perfume all hers. Bra, panties . That's it! No more.:(
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 8 again . Just got over the post orgasm blues. Just another day serving my Goddess. Damm I want to be feminised today.:(
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I think my KH is starting to except that I want to be feminize. I think she starting to get into it also .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        This morning she helped me with my bra, and she is smiling when she sees me wearing a bra. Almost like she is planning something for me. I can only dream.
        May 7, 2021
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Nothing new to report. Gee I wished though
      Jeanette_Phillips likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice