Comments on Profile Post by Just a guy

1. TonyF25
    TonyF25
    My wife Sara has a date tonight with her lover. If he does his job and satisfies her, when she gets home she will unlock me and let me jerk off. I hope he does her good because it has been 8 days since I was allowed.
    May 1, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  2. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    She’s leaving for a week. But she hasn’t said if I will cum or if tease. All she said was have to wait and see. I’m just not sure about her going out on dates. Not sure how I could handle that.
    May 1, 2021
    TonyF25 likes this.
  3. TonyF25
    TonyF25
    Sara has been dating for 6 years. At first she dated a variety of guys. This worried me a lot. But for the last 2 years she has a steady guy. He's much older then her, 56. He is a widower , he's not looking for another wife, just a friend and companion for Diner, movies, dancing, drinks and sex. They are monogamous, so I have no worries.
    May 1, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  4. TonyF25
    TonyF25
    I hope she lets you cum .
    May 1, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  5. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    Sounds nice. But to us it’s the thought of her being with someone else. I wanted her to show me to someone but she thinking about that one.
    May 1, 2021
  6. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    Me to. But like the fact of tease and put back in as well as not even let out. Get excited just even thinking about it. Can feel it growing in its cage.
    May 1, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice