Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:09 AM
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1956 (Age: 67)

jvabox

jvabox, 67

After being locked for over a year life got in the way so we took a break wife still enjoyed so I still tried to maintain our F/L lifestyle Oct 24, 2023

jvabox was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 9:45 PM
    1. jvabox
      jvabox
      After being locked for over a year life got in the way so we took a break wife still enjoyed so I still tried to maintain our F/L lifestyle
    2. jvabox
      jvabox
      Haven't written anything in a while so here goes
    3. jvabox
      jvabox
      Well not coming out for 1/3 of the year on either accounts lol Goddess is happy how things are next milestone 1/2 year, Vanilla is hiding
    4. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for your likes
    5. jvabox
      jvabox
      Going to be 1/3 of a year this weekend locked in steel 24/7 wife/Goddess in total control every week she becomes less vanilla more FLR
      Rectrix likes this.
    6. jvabox
      jvabox
      Goddess is starting to open up more starting to share little thoughts and yes she has dreams and fantasies still locked
      Coloradonewbies and Rectrix like this.
    7. jvabox
      jvabox
      Got 4 min. Unlocked no cum, ice pack and back into cage, omg what happened to my vanilla wife
      Coloradonewbies likes this.
    8. jvabox
      jvabox
      We had a bet a couple of weeks ago I won 3 min. Out of the cage after 104 days locked however I can only do what she instructs
    9. jvabox
      jvabox
      Coming upon 100 says locked Goddess/Wife power grows
      Rectrix likes this.
    10. jvabox
      jvabox
      96 days Goddess/Wife is getting comfortable with the cage on me and her little comments show her happiness I love belonging to her
      Rectrix likes this.
    11. jvabox
      jvabox
      She is Goddess bath and shave her legs dismissed me and then came out in just a shirt for her foot massage I know my place over 90 days now
      Rectrix likes this.
    12. jvabox
      jvabox
      She kept pretty good tabs on me after I got home from DR, went to get in bed what you think you are doing lock it up ... Click I am so hers
      Rectrix likes this.
    13. jvabox
      jvabox
      Dr appt. She reminded me and said she would unlock me just before I went to work so I couldn't do anything bad while unlocked such a Goddess
    14. jvabox
      jvabox
      78 days no release wife seems to be growing into her power
      Rectrix likes this.
    15. jvabox
      jvabox
      68 days 24/7 it's amazing how Wife is taking to her power
      Rectrix likes this.
    16. jvabox
      jvabox
      Day 52 still spoiling Goddess daily
    17. jvabox
      jvabox
      Pampered Goddess all day she was quite demanding told her she kept making my cage full, nice meal, massage with hands then her orgasm no key
    18. jvabox
      jvabox
      When my Goddess/Wife took the keys all she said was going to be a good year at 44 days now no hint of release, Happy Valentine's
      Rectrix likes this.
    19. jvabox
      jvabox
      After a hiatus last night my Goddess/Wife took the keys and the adventure has started all over again
    20. jvabox
      jvabox
      Back in the zone 20 days, Goddess really seems to be making this the normal she really likes the FLR lifestyle, her golf swing is improving
    21. jvabox
      jvabox
      115 days locked in steel, released 12 hours, happy father's day "lock it up", I so love my Wife/Goddess
      njcuckold likes this.
    22. jvabox
      jvabox
      115 locked in steel 125 since last O Sat. Goddess released me and gave me the most intense explosion of my life. She locked me back up.
      Rectrix and njcuckold like this.
    23. jvabox
      jvabox
      Thank you for all the comments and likes
    24. jvabox
      jvabox
      Well today is a milestone of 100 days locked in steel.
    25. jvabox
      jvabox
      update 98 days locked 24/7, Wife / Goddess taking to FLR well for being so vanilla, latest new task kissing her naked sweet ass at tuck in
      njcuckold likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1956 (Age: 67)
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    2-10-20 this time
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, with extra security.
    birdlock mini.
    Vice
    Ternance stainless
    Chastity resume:
    2-10-20
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice