Local Time:
4:07 AM
Birthday:
Feb 4, 1995 (Age: 29)
Singapore
Engineer

sissyslutsydney

Member, 29, from Singapore

Today is weird, i suddenly realised i couldnt feel my cage but then i checked and it was still on. I guess im getting used to it. May 4, 2021

sissyslutsydney was last seen:
Jun 21, 2022
    1. Tracysg
      Tracysg
      great pics luv
      sissyslutsydney likes this.
    2. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      Today is weird, i suddenly realised i couldnt feel my cage but then i checked and it was still on. I guess im getting used to it.
      1. Jeanette_Phillips
        Jeanette_Phillips
        Another hurdle overcome❤️❤️
        May 4, 2021
        justme6819 and sissyslutsydney like this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is now part of you.
        May 6, 2021
    3. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      An hour of just looking at work seems to have fixed it. Over 1 hurdle i guess
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Good for you.
        May 1, 2021
    4. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      2am on Day 14 right now..... And im awake in bed... Using all my strength to not go look for the keys ive hidden away....
    5. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      So it happened on day 8. My thing escaped.... Sigh i guess i need to go smaller... 4 weeks shipping
      1. View previous comments...
      2. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        Cool. Only mentioned it as I had the same problem. Kept going to smaller rings/spacers but with enough soap I was always slipping out of the back, so it was either a p.a. or a full belt, and neither of us like the look of a full belt so p.a. it was. (Wife also loves piercings and tattoos so it was a bonus for her).
        Apr 27, 2021
      3. sissyslutsydney
        sissyslutsydney
        I see. That sounds like an awesome relationship. I enjoy tattoos(getting one in june) , and normal piercings(like ears and nose etc) but honestly unless its for my partners pleasure, im not really into piercing my own body down there (im a but scared and nervous if in honest)
        Apr 27, 2021
      4. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        It's definitely not something I thought I would ever do. Had eyebrow and tongue pierced at a studio. Did p.a. myself. Not as painful as you would imagine. But it's good that you are aiming to plz your partner first and foremost. Keep at it... But keep p.a. in the back of your mind if all else fails in the security department lol
        Apr 27, 2021
    6. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      Have a good week everyone!
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        You to.
        Apr 26, 2021
    7. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      Damm it everyone is home this weekend...so no dressing up, no being able to use new toys...its just panties and my cage this weekend I guess
    8. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      Open and hoping to finding a master or mistress to train me to be a perfect slave. Chemistry however is a must first
      Sissy Millie likes this.
    9. sissyslutsydney
      sissyslutsydney
      Finally able to wear my cage all day, Currently at 48 hours. I now just plan to see how long i can go to set my benchmark
      Sissy Millie likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1995 (Age: 29)
    Singapore
    Engineer
    Locked since:
    19th Apr 2021 (renewed anew)
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s(discarded), Holy Trainer V4 (Currently wearing). CB09 (ordered and waiting)
    Chastity resume:
    6 Feb 13: Picked up the courage to put it on
    16 Aug 16: First time Wore it out of the house
    20 Aug 17: Wore it for the first long period (1 month)
    17 Dec 17: Got caught
    15 Feb 21: Made up my mind to be who I am again
    17 Apr 21: Locked myself up again to see how long I can go
    I got into cross-dressing at the age of 12. And it freed me. My femme side came bursting out. It wasn't sexual all the time but just an expression of my inner slut if you will. The orgasm wasn't as important as the act itself.

So my femme side purchased a chastity device since if she wasn't allowed to cum, neither should her male counterpart. However when she was caught putting on makeup due to a family member coming home early, my femme side went quiet for a long time.

Now that she's back in action, she's put a cage on our clit again. Now its about relearning to gain pleasure from other holes and methods.

I live in a country that frowns upon most things considered 'not normal' by society. I lock myself up using a Timer Safe. Am looking for a keyholder but can't bring it up naturally because I don't have someone I trust at the moment.

I have tried Cross-dressing(say hello to my female side) and am getting back into it. My largest fantasy however is to be turned into a slave for a master or mistress I can devote my all to. At home, I am the mindless thoughtless slut/slave and do as am told, with my only thought being how to please my owner. But I can still function as a member of society when needed.

Have I considered transitioning? Yes, I have, but I know I will have 0 support in this country so without a partner, I am scared to take a leap of faith knowing ill be left as good as dead.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/5495185
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice