Local Time:
9:55 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing a bra and panties is not enough anymore. Want to become the women I have always wanted to be . Wish Goddess would.
      Jeanette_Phillips likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I really want her to let me become a woman , but she said she is not into that. So I should feel lucky to be wearing bra and panties , using female body wash and shampoo and conditioners and body lotion , keeping my body smooth . Just wish I could go to the next step .
        May 4, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        let her time, it took time also for my KH to let me be feminised.
        May 4, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Ķylara I have to be patient , no other choice . Just once I wish she would feminism me when we are at home for the day. Right now it is just wishful thinking .
        May 4, 2021
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wish I could get better bras. Want a under wire push up bra with front closer . Is it wrong I want her to turn me into a sissy
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Added some new pictures of me playing around with some of her clothes . She was out shopping
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Maid Denise has been keep busy for the last 3 days. Dusting, vacuum, bathroom, carpet cleaning, and of course cooking and cleaning.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Was told since I was a good boy , that I was going to get a release today . Time will tell .
        May 2, 2021
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Good luck.
        May 2, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got the 2nd shot today . Covid arm again. Maybe it is safe for me to leave the house now.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day dressed up and servicing my Goddess . Love the dressed up part. Only bra,panties and top. Play maid today
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      For better or worse. I am turning into a CD. 1st thing in the morning is to put a bra and panties on. Matching colors
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Matching bra colors to my tops and panties . Wow . It makes me feel so sexual. Now I understand why some of you are sissy. Wish I would have started this 20 years ago . I would be taking hormones and long hair and trying to pass in public
        Apr 21, 2021
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Taking Goddess to get her 1st shot . Wearing my bra and a t-shirt with a light rain coat. I want some nylons More women's cloths
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Is wearing a bra the same as wearing a cage for sometime ? You feel nude when you don't have one on? Damm if I don't feel that way
      durango_o likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well my wife/ GODDESS played with her toy yesterday , so it's back to day one again. Wearing a bra again today . LOVE IT
      durango_o likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Sholder is healing nice be back in the swing of things soon.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Sholder is heeling nicely. will be able to wear a bra again before long.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am going to do Sunday all over today . Big breakfast , roast beef dinner and chores also. Busy day
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Cleaning and shaving day. Sunday breakfast , with a roast beef dinner .
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        So much for my plans for her yesterday . Power went out at 11:00AM and did not come back on until 6:30PM. Bad storm
        Apr 12, 2021
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Never thought I would ever say, I miss wearing a bra. What is next? Nylons and dresses ? I would love that. Our secret ok?
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Not wearing a bra for a few weeks now . Had surgery on my shoulder this morning . I am proud to say that I went in panties + caged
      krystalasbaby, Gigaman and Rectrix like this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the cage after heeling . She had me put the A273 cage on. Love how light this cage is. I fit into it now. Surprised
      krystalasbaby and Rectrix like this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife said I can wear a bra around the house or when I want to. How do you figure out how to get the size you need ???
      Rectrix, nubbin and sissy_connie like this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        Since your wife is not opposed, you should have her help you achieve the correct fit. Good luck.
        Apr 5, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was told that I could wear any of her bras , but she is not going to buy me any at this time. I can not complain . Just happy I can wear them around the house and out doing chores IF it can not be seen under my shirts . She mentioned nylon hoses and I am hoping to be able to wear them soon also.
        Apr 5, 2021
        krystalasbaby and Rectrix like this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Easter everyone
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just waiting for my arm to feel better after the first shot . Day 3 with a score arm. Not looking forward to the 2nd shot.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Goddess is taking it easy on me today . Arm is still score from 1st shot of covid vaccine 0
      krystalasbaby and durango_o like this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yeah get my first covid shot today.
      nubbin likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Only made it to 30 days. Wife took cage off for a few days of heeling . Disappointed . Wanted to try 60 days . this time
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Sunday everyone.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am pretty sure that she knows that I am wearing a bra, but has Said nothing . She thought about making me a pad for drips
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice