9:55 AM

Prime

Active member, Male

passing life Oct 28, 2023

Prime was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 12:13 AM
    1. Prime
      Prime
      I grant Total Control over my cock to MistressS, from this moment my cock belongs for the time she wants. Its my decision
      asastype, MistressS and Kylara like this.
      1. MistressS
        MistressS
        More like you turned over control of your cock to Me.
        Jul 28, 2021
      2. Prime
        Prime
        Yes MistressS, do what you want with her.
        it belongs to
        Jul 28, 2021
    2. Prime
      Prime
      The submission of chastity I recently returned to cue again again to avoid masturbating too often.
    3. Prime
      Prime
      La sumision de la castidad Recientemente me he vuelto a enjaular de nuevo para evitar masturbarme con demasiada frecuencia.
  • About

Locked since:
    23/01/2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000
    Estoy en una etapa de mi vida en la que gustaría explorar y experimentar sensaciones y conocimientos nuevos.
    Recientemente me he interesado en la experimentación de la castidad enjaulado y las negaciones de orgasmos.
    Soy neofito en todo lo anteriormente comentado y me gustaría contactar con personas que me puedan aportar experiencias o conocimientos.
    Necesito disciplina para poder seguir enjauluado en castidad
    Saludos a todos/as.

I am at a stage in my life where I would like to explore and experience new sensations and knowledge.
    I have recently become interested in caged chastity experimentation and orgasm denials.
    I am a neophyte in all of the above and I would like to contact people who can provide me with experiences or knowledge.
    I need discipline so that I can stay caged in chastity
    Greetings to all.

Signature

The submission of chastity
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice