Apr 7, 2021
    ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  4. Guest 2684
    Guest 2684
    How did the piercing turn out
    Apr 19, 2021
  5. Maddie Mae
    Maddie Mae
    @Darlydixon ; thank you for asking. All is good. Almost 4weeks of healing an the tenderness is gone plus the ring spins freely. I suspect we have another 2-3 weeks of healing before the stretching to 6 GA. begins. I'm anxious, but patient too. Abundance of caution. I want everything to be perfect.
    Apr 19, 2021
    Sexy Slave 69 and Guest 2684 like this.
  6. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    It sounds like you’re very close to taking away any chance he has of secretly pulling out of his chastity device.
    Apr 19, 2021
    Guest 2592 likes this.
  7. Maddie Mae
    Maddie Mae
    @ChasteHubby2015 ; PK pulling out was never an issue. One, I know he would never try and two, the way I had the cage modified he would hurt himself very badly should he had succeeded. My goal is to eliminate the base ring, plus enhance the appearance of is penis. I have always enjoyed an image of a penis with a ring through it's head and the options of what I could do with it to amuse myself.
    Apr 20, 2021
  8. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    Yes ma’am, I apologize, I wasn’t aware that you already had his cage fully secure. Congratulations and best of luck with your new piercing. I’d be interested in learning about the type of modification you previously made to make it so secure.
    Apr 20, 2021
    Maddie Mae likes this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69
    Sexy Slave 69
    I would love to know more about eliminating the base ring idea
    Apr 21, 2021
    Maddie Mae likes this.
  10. Maddie Mae
    Maddie Mae
    @ChasteHubby2015 ; The cage was built by the husband of a special friend who owns his own machine shop and is a master millwright. It is made out of titanium. The tube inner dimension is also tapered to hug the profile of PK's penis. The gap is set at a measurement that is to within ten thousands of an inch accuracy. We had 5 fittings while the device was worn by PK to ensure it was an absolute perfect fit.
    Apr 23, 2021
  11. Maddie Mae
    Maddie Mae
    @ChasteHubby2015 ; I'm not saying it is totally inescapable but the titanium material is ridged enough to prevent bending and it would take tools to cut through it. The ball gap is so accurate I'm positive PK would crush his testicles trying to pull them through. However, I know he would never attempt it.
    Apr 23, 2021
  12. Maddie Mae
    Maddie Mae
    @Sexy Slave 69 ; A Minimalist device such as SteelWerks Crucible or The Prince's Scepter. I'm currently in negotiations about a purchase but their current long build and ship times are disappointing.
    Apr 23, 2021
    Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  13. ChasteHubby2015
    ChasteHubby2015
    @Maddie Mae Yes ma’am, that does sound extremely secure, thank you for sharing.
    Apr 25, 2021
    Maddie Mae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice