Local Time:
10:29 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      For the first time in a year,Goddess said No to me for asking for a release . That hasn't happened since her change of life started
      Jeff Vader likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        and it felt real good . Maybe things are returning to some what normal . Forgot how powerful that simple word is. I think that is any KH most powerful word. NO!
        Mar 25, 2021
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Good day! 2 loads laundry, sheets, gave her complete back massage w/oil, after she played w/ the boys, cooked complete Ham dinner.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Had some major drips during her massage , and while she was playing with the boys . Oh course I was caged .
        Mar 24, 2021
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After inspection she almost take the cage off for a couple of days . Only day 27. I am glad she decided to leave it on.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        On that note. What do you think does less wear and tare on her toy? Cage or a belt ?
        Mar 24, 2021
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feeling very horny today . It's cleaning and shaving day and it's going to be hard not to touch myself . Going to have her do it.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess / wife . Cooked 2 great meals for her and ran some errands . Tomorrow laundry , and sheets
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 26. Almost a new record for me . Thanks everyone for the support.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        count in week, so you only count days up to 7 it helps a lot to have smaller goal and it makes huge differences...
        Mar 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Why are some people in the mansion such A HOLES?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nrbill
        nrbill
        It used to be a lot worse. I quit the site a few years ago, and after being away for quite a while, I came back and found it to be much better.
        Mar 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        Sometime there are problematic users but it is the case in all social media. just forget about it and move to something else.
        I know it hurt espacially when we are in chastity and thus more sensible.
        feel free to share your feeling it makes us more human.
        Mar 23, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hi Kylara. To let you know that I have moved on . Thanks to some fine people in the mansion . I have received a couple of letters of support , and had time to think . You are right about being more sensitive now. Being locked does bring out the feminine side of a person . With that comes stronger emotions
        Mar 23, 2021
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 23 and counting .37 more to go. I thought I would be into a deep sub mind or space by this time. Nothing yet .
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess / wife . What is in store for me today ? Only my Goddess knows .
      Rectrix likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 21. 3 weeks now. Not a record yet for me. I could use a good case of the drips.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I was told that the maid was coming today . (That's me of course ). Waiting to be told what to wear and when to start.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Hope you do a good job for your Mistress. Enjoy.
        Mar 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well I am finished with the cleaning . 4 hrs? Dust, vacuum the carpet , and then use the carpet cleaner. So far so good :). Just some smiles and so far no sign of the paddle . Oh and I made lunch and cleaned that up also.
        Mar 18, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 20. Wearing a bra again today . Getting better with the long lock up. Was thinking about permanent chastity last night .
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's cleaning and shaving day. Why don't I want to take the cage off for cleaning?I know it has to be cleaned, but I want to stay in
      MistressS and Kylara like this.
      1. MistressS
        MistressS
        Hygiene is important, but you feel caged is your safe place
        Mar 17, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Saint Patricks Day. I didn't get pegged yesterday . Was to busy. 2 loads of laundry, 2 trips to the store,cooking, so on.
      Kylara likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing her plug yesterday and today . Will ask for a pegging today. Maybe it put me back in my sub space . Day 18 of 60.
      Rectrix likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Having a hard time with this long lock up. Only 17 of 60 . Haven't been locked for more than 14 since Locktober 2019.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Hang in there, you *need* this, it's good for you.
        Mar 16, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Man I hope that it is good for me. I really hope that it will put me back into the sub space again . 18 days and it hasn't happened yet
        Mar 16, 2021
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am sorry everyone for my last post. Was really having a very bad morning ,and I don't drink . Goddess PJ please forgive me.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        No worries, we all have our bad days. You're not alone.
        Mar 15, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I threw a fit early today for not having sex with her anymoreI have got to the point I have been thinking of cheating. Not good
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        It's not chastity until you wish you could get hard and have sexor release the semen.
        Mar 15, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 16. 44 or more to go. Get to order more panties when I get my check. Want a better butt plug also.
      Cienna and Kylara like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        The 2 first weeks are the harder, I am with you.
        Mar 13, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Cienna
        Cienna
        I got a Square Peg Egg Plug recently, can highly recommend. Sizes for every level of experience, but the soft silicone makes it a comfortable wear despite providing quite the stuffing!
        Mar 14, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing the bra again today. Under my shirts wish she would say it's ok. Just want to wear panties and a bra around the house .
      Kylara likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have been wearing a sports bra for the last 3 days. I am sure see knows I am wearing it, but had said nothing . I know she
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Has felt it under my shirts . I pretty sure that she pulled on one of the shoulder straps. She has not said anything . Does this mean she going to finally let me wear a bra ? I hope so .
        Mar 11, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It strange how the longer you are locked the easier and better a smaller cage fits . Back in my small cage .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It's my A273 cage. I do use this ring for a little bigger cage. Pictures are in my gallery .
        Mar 11, 2021
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 14 .only 46 more or more to go. Only the KH knows for sure. Switching to my smallest cage today. Dreamed about wearing it.
      Kylara likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been a couple of good days . She wanted a full body massage with baby oil 2 days ago. Today me giving her a head 2 toe shower
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have a bra on again. Have since I woke. Feels good to put panties and a bra on first thing in the morning . Still hiding from her
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice