Comments on Profile Post by Maid Denise

1. Kylara
    Kylara
    Do you have some problem with them?
    Mar 22, 2021
    Maid Denise likes this.
  2. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Yeah member Fetish . He accused me of ceating on my wife and that is why she put me in a cage. In the post. WHY ARE YOU WEARING A CAGE. HE WAS VERY RUDE ABOUT IT.
    Mar 22, 2021
  3. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Maybe I over reacted , but that is the last thing I need to read first thing in the morning . Hey thanks Klara for asking .
    Mar 22, 2021
    Kylara likes this.
  4. nrbill
    nrbill
    It used to be a lot worse. I quit the site a few years ago, and after being away for quite a while, I came back and found it to be much better.
    Mar 23, 2021
    Maid Denise likes this.
  5. Kylara
    Kylara
    Sometime there are problematic users but it is the case in all social media. just forget about it and move to something else.
    I know it hurt espacially when we are in chastity and thus more sensible.
    feel free to share your feeling it makes us more human.
    Mar 23, 2021
    Maid Denise likes this.
  6. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Hi Kylara. To let you know that I have moved on . Thanks to some fine people in the mansion . I have received a couple of letters of support , and had time to think . You are right about being more sensitive now. Being locked does bring out the feminine side of a person . With that comes stronger emotions
    Mar 23, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice