Comments on Profile Post by PricessKitten

1. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    Princess Kitten

Mine was exceptionally violent because I had to choose to let down a wall that I never had before. Even during and after my punishment, I still believed that this was just kink and that my submission could be faked.
    Feb 23, 2021
  2. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    I do now truly see your point, that this is truly the way forward. It does not mean that men are weak and females are superior. It means that I have weaknesses, that I am weak, and I need someone to guide me. Dominant and submissive are ends of a spectrum, and although I am not very dominant, I have never submitted to anyone, not even you. Not until I read aloud this to you.
    Feb 23, 2021
    Guest 3977 likes this.
  3. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    Allow me to now submit to you in all matters, because that is what must be done. Without you I have nothing and am nothing. So then allow me to bestow my otherwise worthless life upon you, that you may make something of me that you find pleasing.
    Feb 23, 2021
    Suewiang likes this.
  4. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    As you know, I am a difficult sub. I am sneaky and cunning, but all that has gotten me nothing. You are strong enough to stay with me at my worst. You are smart enough to find the best way forward from us. And you are kind enough to show me mercy and accept my apology for hiding things from you, along with my promise to never do so again. A promise I truly cannot afford to break.
    Feb 23, 2021
    Suewiang likes this.
  5. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    My whole life has been spent pursuing selfish desires and avoiding consequences for those pursuits. I recognize that is not who I want to be and I need your help to get there. I do not know what I need, but I do know that Princess Kitten knows best.
    Feb 23, 2021
    Guest 3977 and Suewiang like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice