Local Time:
10:36 AM
Birthday:
February 17
UK
French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!

On the Edge 247

Member, from UK

On holiday, day 4 in my HT Nano cage, no chance of an erection. Wearing tights all day under my shorts going out and about feels so good Jul 14, 2023

On the Edge 247 was last seen:
Mar 11, 2024
    1. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Thank you so much for taking the time to visit..and for all the likes. You're super sweet!
    2. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      It’s the first day, so to early to tell but really comfortable! Loved the look but found the Nub bit too extreme managed 3 days
    3. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      I have just purchased a stainless Steel Holy Trainer v4 Nano.
      durango_o likes this.
    4. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Hello, and thank you so very much for taking the time to view my profile and for the likes. I really do appreciate it. Have a wonderful week. "Hugs"
    5. WannaLockCock
      WannaLockCock
      Thank you for all the likes on my pics! That was very kind.
    6. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Yes I could but I live in a very rural area that would make it difficult. A few years ago I drove for hundreds of miles along the east coast of the US while fully dressed. I forgot that in New Jersey it is required that an attend pump petrol into your car. he said " You look very very nice". I said " thank you" and was on my way.
      subhubandy likes this.
    7. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I know the feeling of the cage, the security, feeling submissive, and feeling feminine. I wear a skirt all of the time while in the house but sadly have to put on trousers while outside.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        Well you don’t have to really!
        If you want to go out en Femme you could do I guess.
        I used to a few years ago when I worked away. Most evenings I went out fully made up wearing skirt, tights, heels, blouse and tight lacing corset.
        It was bloody fantastic to be honest.
        My wife guessed I was doing it, but hey Ho. Has to be done... lol
        Jan 28, 2021
      2. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        The best feeling I had was walking along the sea front, in the evening, with the wind blowing my skirt around my legs and trying not to get my heels caught in the cracks in the pavement!
        Done that a few times, can be very embarrassing!
        Jan 28, 2021
      3. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        My wife is very very Vanilla and doesn’t like me dressing up, or anything like that unfortunately!
        She tolerates the cage just, but get really funny if I wear it for too long! Managed 21 days once though.
        Planning on breaking that record this year though, I want to do a whole month wearing it 24/7 minus the usual weekly clean!
        Jan 28, 2021
    8. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Feeling so good to be back in my Cage, day four and chastity tears have started.
      Rectrix likes this.
    9. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      It feels so good, how I missed being caged. I still struggle at night with the nub with the morning wood. Presses so hard on the tip.
      durango_o likes this.
    10. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      After a month or so break I’m back in the nub again!
    11. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Greetings from across the pond......and thank you so much for the likes, and taking the time to swing by.....Be well. Cheers
      On the Edge 247 likes this.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        You are welcome.
        I really like your photos, you look particularly cute in your maids dress.
        I like also like wearing my maids dress. Heels and gag when doing household chores.
        I noticed you have a PA how do you get on with it, I would love a PA but I’m not sure my wife would approve.
        I bet it makes you nice and secure when you are in chastity, no chance of pull outs!
        Jan 24, 2021
    12. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Having to wear a face mask has its advantages, I can now walk down the height street wearing my penis gag and nobody knows I’m wearing it!
    13. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I dress everyday while encased in stainless steel Nub. The five hours in fem and in the Nub is wonderful but I have to go back to drab for the rest of the day. I wish men had the same freedom to dress as women. I am considering a vibrating plug, any recommendations?
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I must admit I struggle wearing the nub while sleeping, why are us men cursed with those damn erections. I have gone back to my small holy trainer I can wear this 24/7 easier. Mind you wife is giving me the cold shoulder now I’m back in my cage, she does not approve.
        I wear tights day and night helps support the weight of the Stainless Steel.
        Dec 23, 2020
    14. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      day two, I have missed this device so much! A little bit of vibrating butt plug time to heighten the senses helps
    15. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      in my Holy Trainer again after a bit of a break.
    16. On the Edge 247
    17. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      The modification ; I drilled a hole in the center piece of the Nub's tube just below the barrel lock that's a little larger than the diameter of the TENS plug on the wire. Put TENS pad at the end of little dicky and warp pad with plastic wrap to prevent the pad from coming into contact with the cage that has the red positive TENS lead. The black lead is plug into the pad on the dicky.
    18. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I have a stainless steel Nub that I have modified. As we know; no erections and no escape. My Nub has been modified to accept one of the TENS cables, the other cable goes to plug that is placed into ( you know where it goes) . The TENS power unit can be set to keep sissy fully aware of her place.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        That sounds very interesting any photos of the modifications I would be interested.
        I find erections such a distraction to my normal life, not being able to have a hard-on make me feel more at piece with myself.
        Having to sit down to pee so much more civilised and above all less messy.
        Oct 1, 2020
    19. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      No erection for sure, your skirt stay nice and flat, no bulge, and no way out without the key. Perfect.
    20. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      No chance of an sort of erection in my Nub.
      njcuckold and Sissy_Denise like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        That's the point, is it not? :-)
        Jul 1, 2020
        njcuckold and On the Edge 247 like this.
    21. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I am in the little Nub about 6-8 hr. daily. It is very comfortable while dressed but when I have to go out in drab the Nub starts to bind. It is sad that society makes us dress in drab. Women have much more freedom in so many ways. I hope some day men will have as much freedom. At home (no wife), I dress while in chastity and enjoy as much as possible.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I know what you mean! Women are able to express themselves in the way they dress and apply their makeup and do their hair! I wish one day I would just wake up as a full blown female.
        Jun 25, 2020
        Lisa43 and Sissy_Denise like this.
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        I guess that's a common trait for us all. I probably have a larger wardrobe and shoe collection than most ladies, other than my wife :-) I just love color, I cross the line as much as possible!
        Jul 1, 2020
        On the Edge 247 and Lisa43 like this.
    22. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Back in my Holy Trainer Nub today, need to get used to this tiny device! Wearing shorts and invisible 5 denier tights, wife not noticed yet!
      njcuckold likes this.
    23. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      I should have warned you about the sharp dovetails, I had to file the sharp edges as well. I am in my stainless steel Nub everyday, not all day but about 5 -8 hrs. I remove it when I am doing heavy work. The use of a waist belt help to relieve the weight of the steel Nub. After using it for many months, I can get it on in a few minutes.

Enjoy and take care, Lisa
    24. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      First full day Breaking in my Brand new Holy Trainer Stainless Steel Nub. God this is so tiny...feels like my penis has turned into a clit
      njcuckold likes this.
    25. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      How are you doing with the little Nub? When I received my stainless steel Nub I polished the inside to make it as smooth as possible. I have had it on for three days but I usually remove it during the day because I do a lot of heavy work. For me, chastity and dressing in fem is a form of bondage. When not in fem, I am back to vanilla.
      Take care, Lisa
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        OK at the moment, it is going to be my first full day wearing it. I have not told the Wife I’m wearing it she will probably not approve! I have had to take a file to some of the sharp edges on the dove tail part of the cage because it hurt putting it on. It does take about 10 Minutes to get on I have to compress my penis a lot, with any erection at all you have no chance until fully flacid
        Jun 16, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    February 17
    UK
    French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Pico spiked, Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, Holy Trainer Nano v4
    Chastity resume:
    Favourite: Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v4 Nano
    Hi Everyone
    I’m self locking because my wife Unfortunately does not understand my chastity kink.
    But she at lest let’s me dress and sleep In a sexy night dress and tights.
    So I have started this Decade in full Lockdown for 2 Weeks.
    Sleeping in 7 Denier tights and Night dress with my Holy Trainer Nano v4 Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, loving every minute of it....
    I use Panty liners and Lace knickers every day while in Chastiy!
    Would love to know the secrets of long term Chastity, any advice welcome, the longest I have manages so far is only 21 Days due to mainly sleep deprivation. Damn night Erections...
    And wet dreams occasionally
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice