Local Time:
11:08 PM
Birthday:
Jan 10, 1961 (Age: 63)
UK
House Husband

Flick

Member, 63, from UK

Already it is 15 days since my last orgasm, I’ve noticed how easy it is to refrain from having an orgasm without fully femming myself up. Nov 6, 2022

Flick was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:47 PM
    1. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Thank you for the 'like' of my photos. You have very nice legs too!
      Flick likes this.
    2. Flick
      Flick
      Already it is 15 days since my last orgasm, I’ve noticed how easy it is to refrain from having an orgasm without fully femming myself up.
    3. Flick
      Flick
      14 days
    4. Flick
    5. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for likes
    6. jvabox
      jvabox
      Thanks for the like
    7. Flick
      Flick
      Living the dream now, near enough a full time domestic maid/chef for my Queen.
      Kikki and sissy_connie like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 10, 1961 (Age: 63)
    UK
    House Husband
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    None owned, none needed as yet, I wouldn't like one either, but if she insists then who am I to argue.
    Chastity resume:
    N/A
    For some reason I’ve just worked out that I’ve had 3 orgasms in the last 94 day and I am actually quite proud of it, proud of my own self control with regards in not refraining although there was one accident that I am ashamed off, now if only I was punished in some way then I just might have more accidents.

It is strange that I wish to be teased and denied an orgasm even forbidden to be allowed one by my Queen and what is hard about it is asking to be denied one as it seems counter productive.

When I am asked if I want an orgasm by my Queen it is more than likely that she will give me one, it Is not that I don’t enjoy having them especially as she normally brings me off in to a sexy pair of panties which I find almost impossible to not to cum in once she starts rubbing me through a sexy pair of panties, in fact any panties will have me shooting my load, even granny, cotton and control panties such is my weakness for all things feminine. I’ve probably had more orgasm in panties than anything/where else, yes including between my Queens legs, if I am honest it is because I am useless at making love or to use a cruder word unless at fucking and always been a bit quick at cumming, even quicker now but that is expected with my lack of orgasm, the self edging and self denying. I do wish I could screw her to an orgasm without cumming myself but the truth is as soon as she gets excited it triggers me off and I cum before her every time, for that reason I am happy to stop and then use my trusty hand and mouth or her toys and I love to do that especially if I haven’t had an orgasm.

My orgasm are secondary and not important and my Queen excepts that now and I assume she even gets off with not having to bother about my little orgasms, it really turns me to be told that I am not having one, more often than not she doesn’t even have to say as she will kiss me and roll over to go to sleep, knowingly leaving me hard in my sexy little panties that she would normally have me wearing for the night.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice