Headtrip
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 3:49 AM
Local Time:
5:09 AM
Midwest USA

Headtrip

Long term member, Male, from Midwest USA

The good news? She said I will get to orgasm again. The bad news: she added "if" I live long enough. Feb 12, 2021

Headtrip was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 3:49 AM
    1. StubHub
      StubHub
      Welk spent night in CK stub, switched to Micro cage this morning.
      1. Headtrip
        Headtrip
        Sorry, never remember to look at profile comments (just saw an alert that pointed me here, lol). CK's still working? My CK short/wide was working fine for a few weeks of travelling but I just popped out mid Dec. last year. Earned me a month of freedom but I don't think she will ever trust it again. Last 3 trips through the airport have been in my Lori 2D without any keys around!
        Mar 11, 2022
        ugams likes this.
    2. StubHub
      StubHub
      My Wife has my 3 new cherry keepers ready waiting for me. Figure before end of weekend she will have selected her choice for me.
      Jammy and Headtrip like this.
      1. Headtrip
        Headtrip
        3? Shes not taking chances, I see.
        Feb 13, 2021
    3. StubHub
      StubHub
      Well I have not had orgasim since start of November by hand. Over 2 years with wife's rubbing off. Almost years by PIV.
      Passed through Detroit Metro Monday getting to Ohio. On way home via Minneapolis.
      Headtrip likes this.
    4. Headtrip
      Headtrip
      The good news? She said I will get to orgasm again. The bad news: she added "if" I live long enough.
      1. BavarianWoman
        BavarianWoman
        That is a good one. Many happy years.
        May 4, 2023
        Headtrip likes this.
    5. StubHub
      StubHub
      Is Phase 2 going longer than thought. I have been in new smaller cages going on 5 weeks.
      1. Headtrip
        Headtrip
        Phase 2, it turns out, was training me to accept longer lockups/not "expect" my own orgasm. I would say she succeeded since I have not had PIV since last June and have only been able to touch my own penis once since then. She doesnt want to shrink me but has said I will be getting a PA if we cant get the Lori's to work.
        Feb 12, 2021
        chrisc likes this.
    6. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for your like. We are in Iowa, what part of Midwest are you. I am working this week in Ohio but head back to deep freeze on Friday in time for more snow.
      1. Headtrip
        Headtrip
        Michigan (N of Detroit). Not warm here either! At least snowmobiling in cage is not so bad (warm snowpants a must).
        Feb 12, 2021
        chrisc likes this.
    7. Headtrip
      Headtrip
      Locked again as she builds her powers in "Phase 2". This is NOT going to be the weekly thing I thought it would!
      1. locked_top
        locked_top
        What is "Phase 2"?
        Jan 17, 2020
      2. LukeVallentine
        LukeVallentine
        Collect underpants?
        Sep 15, 2020
      3. Headtrip
        Headtrip
        Sorry, didnt even know there were comments on my profile... Phase 2, it turned out, was getting me to expect longer lockups and to stop expecting my orgasms. We are solidly into Phase 3 but she wont explain it completely.
        Feb 12, 2021
  • About

Midwest USA
    My key is held by:
    GF
    Your chastity role:
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Mostly Chinese knockoffs
    Chastity resume:
    Newbie - March 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice