Feb 15, 2023
Local Time:
10:35 PM

Following 2

Uk, yorkshire
Carer

kinkstar

kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it, Male, from Uk, yorkshire

Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh Feb 14, 2023

kinkstar was last seen:
Feb 15, 2023
    1. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Spot of blood again. Not happy. Leaving it on tho. Have a look In morning. Hope all is well. A little sore, nowt major. Can't even see it!
    2. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Well. Tomorrow will be a record for this device. 10 days today. Not a sore, thankfully. Can't see me getting out either. Love my wife/kh
    3. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife/kh said I can unlock if I want as she isn't up for any sort of play with medical stuff going on. Told her it's on till she wants it off
      Rectrix likes this.
    4. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Finally coming to terms with the fact my wife IS only doing this for me! Very disappointed. It's not what I want. Only wanted to please her!
      Rectrix likes this.
    5. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Why don't I feel normal when i'm not caged? Feel naked when its not locked in place. Only get out due to sores lately tho,so all good! LMW
    6. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Back in... was made to masturbate first. Not had piv in weeks. Can't be TOO long now surely.
    7. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Wife/kh knows I'm healed now. Can't see it being too long before I'm back in to try again. Adjusted spacers. See what happens. Love my wife!
    8. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Waiting to be told what to do. Got 6 of the best last night but still free. Not sure if wife/kh knows I'm healed and ready to go.
    9. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Lasted 10 days. Had to remove cos of another sore bit. :( think I found the problem tho. Need to sort it but don't know how yet.
    10. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I have the feeling that the trials are well and truly over. Wife is starting to use her powers here and there. Coffee, cooking, bathing. :)
      Rectrix likes this.
    11. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      A week locked and not even been unlocked to check. Trials going VERY well. Not a sore to be felt. No freedom in sight.. I love my wife/life!
    12. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Day 5 and not had a single pinch. Trying now to convince my wife to be a little selfish. It's not easy for a mother of 7. Love my wife/kh!!!
    13. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Feeling pretty comfortable up to now. But then it was before I cut the 'v'. Until it pinched. No chance of that now so all good I think.
    14. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      After trying it out for a couple of one day lock ups, I am shaved, showered, relocked and I'm to hand over the keys in the morning. :)
    15. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      First hour after cutting 'v' . Seams fine. Totally Eliminated the one pinch point I had without affecting security at all. Can't stay on tho
    16. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Cut a 'V' into underside of cage. Bent tubes on middle ring a little and added a couple of spacers for a tighter fit. Might get there 1 day!
    17. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Not good. Woke up in pain. Blood all over. Had to remove again. Maybe this isn't the life for me. Feeling crappy. :(
    18. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I would like to wish all the mothers a very happy mothers day. Hope u all get what you so well deserve. (Even if it's not from kids lol)
    19. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Been asked to lock back up tonight. All healed and ready to try again..hopefully no more sores. I absolutely adore my wife.
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Healed after a sore. Pretty fiddly getting on/off. Wife said if it's a real problem there's always vibe and strap-on. I think she likes it!
    21. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Got a 1 wk lockup. also been told I'm not allowed to touch her anywhere sexual without being told first. +she's been twiddling more too. Wow
    22. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      After first night of trials in new cage. Was told to unlock, shave n shower, relock, hand keys over. She reminded me we were up to 6 week :0
    23. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I'm in.... trials begin again
    24. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      6mm ring in! Next stop... relocked.
    25. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I do have a 6mm but it's a screw in ball type... need proper bcr
  • About

Uk, yorkshire
    Carer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    29th march 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000, the curve, cb6000s ht3 steel knock off and Chinese steel with p.a.
    Chastity resume:
    27 January 2018
    loyal, loving, sub hubby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice