Local Time:
3:36 AM

Cougars Plaything

Active member, Male

Cougars Plaything was last seen:
Nov 30, 2023
    1. boo
      boo
      Just a hint, if you don't contract your muscles, the same one you use to hold your bowels, you can not come. Now learning not to contract them takes a bit of practice but i find it is true. I've done hypnosis and it is a trip. i've only used it to stop smoking and weight loss but it does work. I hope you are realizing you are headed to a lifetime of full time full on slavery, with no return! good luck and thax.
      1. Cougars Plaything
        Cougars Plaything
        Makes sense.. Thanks for this advice. How much control does this give you? Can you resist any amount of stroking with this or is there some point to where it’s out of your control Id practice but I can’t I am locked up.
        You seem to sense something? What does it mean to be a full-time slave? I would love to hear your thoughts what do you think she is doing?
        Jan 23, 2021
    2. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      What's that I hear? "Here kitty, kitty, we have a new toy for you to play with"! I hope you're enjoying your stay here :-)
  • About

Chastity devices:
    Lori's 2a with Anti pull out ring
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice