Local Time:
11:34 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After taking care of her all day and cooking a good roasted chicken dinner for V-Day, I got a oral release . Day 1 all over again
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy V-Day to all. I feel like I am doing Locktober all over again. Been 3 week's without a release, with no release in site.
      Kylara likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well so far this year I have had only one release. Was told 9 days ago I would get another . Well so far not yet . More denial.
      Rectrix likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Good morning everyone. Just another day serving my Goddess. Don't expect anything sexually today. Just cook and clean.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No release for awhile. Was told I can have one when she is ready for sex again. She is going through the chance of life. Months maybe
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Nothing exciting . Doing my chores and cooking. Being a good sub husband . :)
      Rectrix likes this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day as a submission . Made a new dessert today. Apple dump cake . Surprised both of us. As told i Will make it again.:)
      Kylara likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yeah. Get the day off. My time. Although she worked me pretty hard yesterday with chores . Lots of Call Of Duty today on Xbox .
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Monday to all . Just another day serving my Goddess. She bought me some microfiber hipsters for every day wear. Very nice
      1. StubHub
        StubHub
        Sound comfortable. Enjoy
        Jan 27, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Looks like it could be some time before I get a release. It's her call I know,but a long lock up after just starting again.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes it is exciting and scary at the same time. Ithe longest lock up is at a month so far. I am scared she is going for a new record . Oh the life of a sub .lol
        Jan 24, 2021
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 10 locked up again. Didn't get my release yesterday. Maybe today? Her call. I really missed this lifestyle.
      Kylara likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. SMILE . Was told I was getting a release today of some kind after cleaning. Gee can't wait
      Rectrix likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      5th day being locked again after 8 months. What a difference in my mind set. Yes I love being her sub.
      Rectrix and Kylara like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Felt strange waking up with the cage on, but it felt right.
      Kylara likes this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Thanks everyone for the likes and so forth for the last 6 months I have been gone. First time locked up since last march. Feels good.
      Rectrix and Kylara like this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      More chores today . Don't know why but, looking forward to Locktober .
      Kylara likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Shopping day. I will be doing chores all day
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Just another day serving my Goddess
        Aug 26, 2020
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Cleaning day and was told to leave the cage off for the day. Now she has got me wondering what she has in mind ? ???
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well it 6:30 pm and nothing yet. Been waiting all day in anticipation
        Aug 24, 2020
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well at 8:30 pm I received a magic wand release . Yea
        Aug 25, 2020
        lockedfascination likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So much for my Golden Shower . Didn't happen . Very disappointed ., but that's the life of a
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      We discussed giving me a golden shower this morning . If it happens it will be my first one. I really looking forward to it . :)
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No panties today. Fish net thong and the plug again. There's a picture of them in my pictures . 4 days straight with the plug in .
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Time is up. Why don't I want to tell my Goddess . Part of me wants the release the other says you can go much longer???
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Now she has got me going to the Doctor appointment with the cage on,panties , and a butt plug. Panties are a bright pink w/ a smiley
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Out of practice . Only 5 days back in and all ready thinking about a release. Not good! Playing Locktober in Sept.
      njcuckold likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy to say , just another day serving my Goddess / wife. Cooking , cleaning , etc . Don't expect anything sexually today.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice