Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:43 PM
AZ.
Private

Cagedbyher

New member, Male, from AZ.

I dropped the ball after setting our page up. Never got back into it. Let life get too busy. Still been locked though, nothing has changed, Dec 30, 2020

1. Cheryls’pussyboi
      Cheryls’pussyboi
      You are so Beautiful. I would do or pay anything to belong to you
      Cagedbyher likes this.
    2. Chastehubs
      Chastehubs
      Thanks for the follow
    3. Fellow traveler
      Fellow traveler
      Thanks for following!
    4. Cagedbyher
      Cagedbyher
      I dropped the ball after setting our page up. Never got back into it. Let life get too busy. Still been locked though, nothing has changed,
      Chastehubs and Rectrix like this.
    5. Cagedbyher
      Cagedbyher
      Still locked 24/7 and now doing the house work. I will be focusing more on our page. Interested in chat more now and posting some photos.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Cagedbyher
        Cagedbyher
        Also learning how to navigate around and post things. Thought I attached a photo on that last one.
        Dec 30, 2020
    6. Cagedbyher
      Cagedbyher
      I dropped the ball after setting our page up. Never got back into it. Let life get too busy. Still been locked though, nothing has changed.
    7. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      You have a lovely arrangement. Thanks for Sharing.
    8. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Thanks for following. Nice pictures. Please post and share with us about your journey and your beautiful keyholder.
      Job Joseph likes this.
  • About

AZ.
    Private
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Keyholder of:
    J
    Locked since:
    24/7
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    Metal Jail Bird and 3D Cherry Keeper.
    Chastity resume:
    Started in April ‘13
    Went 24/ - May ‘16
    Marriage is a Female LED Relationship. No hard core BSDM, but she does practice domestic discipline with almost daily maintence spankings and whenever needed punishment beatings. Average lock ups without release, 60 days. Mostly for edgings & ruined orgasms with her wand on my cage. She’s weeded me down to two full orgasms a year. She has kept me pussy free for over a year now. Her main goal was to stop my habit of jerking off at least once a day. Of course that goal was reached a long time ago.
    She has an Italian thick 8” stud she has visit and satisfy her once a month. She is an exhibitionist, so keeping me horny is no problem. She is quite the tease.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice