Local Time:
9:54 PM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 25, still hold, but I am so happy in my sexy female cloths.
      Lockedprop likes this.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      New step today, we were doing shopping and she choose me the underwear I will wear? some nice black satin and lace panty, choosen by my wife
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        And no longer only me choosing it. She also choose some male underwear, more confortable for her.
        Feb 6, 2021
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 16, on the run to the Valentine day, my mistress is very happy of my services.
      durango_o likes this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      orders from wife, back to cage and give her the key, have I done something wrong?
      Sissy_Denise likes this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Uh, nope, just sounds like the natural order of things to me. :-)
        Dec 30, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have done something wrong, she told me I was not as nice after a release than when I was chaste.
        And it is her period so lock for a good time I guess.
        Dec 31, 2020
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      Liberation yesterday, new record a 43 days and a quick (not full) release in 10 seconds. Back to chastity now again from zero.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Are you happy about this? I hate Day 1 so much....
        Dec 14, 2020
        Arti_Rao and Kylara like this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I hade day 1 too, also week one.....
        Dec 14, 2020
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am into the unknown, now my mistress is more demanding but she does it gently, stealtly, is how I get trap as a fly into her web.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      Great news today, we go for a walk and my wife let me goes outside with a skirt, we met many people and all goes well.
      Helena, Arti_Rao and OntMark like this.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      PIV with my wife yesterday, PIV, ejected when she get a bigegr dildo and vibrator, and under lidocaine of course.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She told me that the she is fine with it and like to goes on with this method. I have not been in her without lidocaine and condome since a year, only frustration and now I am chaste for a 40 days in a row.
        She let also me caged too, look like the non return point has been reached.
        Dec 9, 2020
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      So new PIV with my wife, Lidocaine, cage and frustration for me, no release.
      Arti_Rao and durango_o like this.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      My KH periods is ending that mean the cage period for me is soon end too, but I still chaste.
      1. Arti_Rao
        Arti_Rao
        Periods for caged are in infinity
        Dec 12, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife was hot happy with chore, got one stoke per missed objectives. Quite hard morning.
      Helena likes this.
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      Since 3 months I am feminized but today is a new steg, got some Brac, C cup at home and my KH loves it.
      Lockedprop likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 25, look like I will suceed for the month, it is a lot less hard after the 2 first weeks.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        My wife will give me my RTX 3070 only if I do well some tasks.
        Nov 24, 2020
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      day 20, no release, no Milking, the month looks good. I also receive new skirt and a satin nigh dress, I am more and more a She.
      Helena and Arti_Rao like this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 16, chaste since 2 weeks, and the hardest is pass now. 14 days to go for No-vember
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 10 of No-Vember, my wife/KH found me nicer when I don't use my dick. Also she say she love it but but not inside her.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reached 39 days chaste, 22 last month 30 in august. I pass from a week without release to a month now, work in progress for good now.
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      Talking about our former cat, my wife then told me that nothing is best than a castrated men to be gentle.
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Now it is the 36th days of continuous chastity without any milking of any kind. It is my former record in a row.
      Arti_Rao and Js12457899 like this.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife finally tells me that she is happy for me to do not cum and she agree that time to time I should have pleasure too but not for now.
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 30, still chaste and locked, my wife has a powerful orgasm with her magic wand, me holding the dildo.
      Arti_Rao likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        The way it should be! :-)
        Oct 22, 2020
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 29 of chastity and no cum nor milking in any way. My wife found me nicer like this and like me to stay that way more time then.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      15 days, great victory. 25 more to go ^^
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Two PIV under lidocaine and I do not cum, my mistress find locktober a nice idea.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      Clean day today, Mistress not happy and has a lot of work to do, so I do it. Then after a nice lunch she was happy.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice