Keyholder of:
    many
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    List too ling to fit, lol. See below.
    Chastity resume:
    Started playing with chastity in 1984. Met the Millers via Altairboy about '98, ended up beta testing the first CB-2000 prototypes. Held my first keys remotely ~2000 via Timelock (hosted his website.) Got my Chronovault about 2008.
    My 'Devices' list is too long to fit above: HTV4+QR & V2, steel clone, Lori's spiked 1, 5, 5, 6, 15, MM JailBird, Mr S Samurai, Caterpillar, Rhino, & seed pod, CB-2000, 3000, 5000, 6000, 6000s, 3 versions of Pedro's KHD, MaleChastityNow Tool Trap, Vice, Birdlocked plain and Pico, SCC BirdCage, Conka, Houdini, ClubFEM MCD, and a few DHGate cages and belts.

20 or so devices later, we're very happy so far with our new Holy Trainer. With a pet tag. ;)

Yes, I also keyhold, and no, I don't do it for money. I am not here seeking additional slaves for my stable, nor do I seek a Domme (no disrespect). I hope for fruitful discussion of the things common to our shared interests in things chastity.

I am generally friendly and open to conversations with Holders and the locked alike, in all of our wondrous diversity. But no, I won't lick your boots or pay you for naughty pictures, lol. Respect is freely given unless you treat me as a slave, which I am only to my adored wife.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice