Followers 1

Birthday:
Jan 21, 1954 (Age: 70)
Home Page:
Lakeland Florida
Saddle and Harness Craftsman

Bucklocked

Member, Male, 70, from Lakeland Florida

it is very hard (literally) to be locked the whole time I am making BDSM restraints and such for customers. very frustrating LOL Aug 2, 2020

Bucklocked was last seen:
Mar 14, 2024
    1. Bucklocked
      Bucklocked
      it is very hard (literally) to be locked the whole time I am making BDSM restraints and such for customers. very frustrating LOL
      taped2 likes this.
    2. Bucklocked
      Bucklocked
      I have been doing leather work since 1981.
      Breathe likes this.
    3. thundar
      thundar
      Hey. Nice to see a craftsman on the site
      Breathe likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1954 (Age: 70)
    Home Page:
    https://www.waterhole-leather.com
    Lakeland Florida
    Saddle and Harness Craftsman
    My key is held by:
    Mistress Callissi
    Locked since:
    07/26/2020 there were other lock ups but this time unknown how long it will be.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    not sure what this one is called. similar to a cb 3000 but a lot more comfortable and has internal lock.
    Chastity resume:
    my first belt I was locked in was access denied. I got it free for posing for photos for them. then tried some cb 2000 series and knock offs then Lori's #18 longest time locked was 2 months once in AD belt and once in Lori's
    I’ve been a pony since 1982 when the Mistress I served called me her pony and I started becoming one to please her. My need to impress her led me to start making leather gear including some pony items. As I became a pony, I loved it and how everyone wanted to pet the pony. This led me to start making even more pony play equipment such as harnesses, saddles and carts.

As I started serving other mistresses, I started tailoring to their desires and my custom saddles and tack became an important part of pony Buck’s life. I started the first all pet event in the early 80’s known as “Erotic Thoroughbred” but have been to many other event such as The Boston Flea, Floating World, Black Rose, FetishCon, Haven, and almost all of the Camp Crucibles. I have done many demos and helped many other ponies learn what they need to do to compete in the pet shows. Camp Crucible has honored me by giving me the title, “the Godfather of Pony Play”.

My gear and I have been featured in many photographs, magazines, and even on TV. I helped Equss Eroticus magazine with photos and articles when they first started publishing. I was featured in OWK’s Ponyboys 2 magazine and have done several videos including a pony play segment on HBO’s Real Sex #18 that first aired in 2001.

For years I have inspired ponies and taught classes on my methods of pony play. I have trained a few trainers and ponies myself, even one pony girl who ended up on a VH1 video with me riding on her shoulders.

While I was well established in the North East, I have recently moved to Florida and have started to get involved in the local Florida scene. I am currently serving Mistress Callissi as her pony and with her permission, I am looking to start a new pony corral in the area. I have also decided to start making leather gear again and will be looking for opportunities to vendor as well as demo pony play at future fetish events.

I am on Fetlife, feel free to add me as a friend. I will be adding new friends I meet as I form my Corral and teach at events.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice