Local Time:
5:34 PM
Birthday:
Oct 1, 2000 (Age: 23)
Texas
None right now because of covid

Needingchastity1

Member, Male, 23, from Texas

I lasted 4 hours, not because I wanted to cum or something but because I went for a run and it started hurting so I took it off it’s heavy Jul 21, 2020

Needingchastity1 was last seen:
Oct 24, 2021
    1. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      I lasted 4 hours, not because I wanted to cum or something but because I went for a run and it started hurting so I took it off it’s heavy
      1. ChasteBoi150
        ChasteBoi150
        What device are you using?
        Jul 21, 2020
    2. ChasteBoi150
      ChasteBoi150
      Welcome! So cool to have a younger person starting early! What draws you to chastity?
      1. Needingchastity1
        Needingchastity1
        I think it’s the fantasy of not being able to orgasm and it shrinking so one day I can have a girlfriend or wife tell me it’s a tiny clit and let her be my mistress and I her slave and her having full control over me to do what she likes
        Jul 21, 2020
        Rectrix and QueenOfSwords like this.
      2. Needingchastity1
        Needingchastity1
        How old were you when you got into it
        Jul 21, 2020
    3. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      I locked the cage on at 5 pm, I started my chastity journey. I want to see how long I can stay locked. So excited though!!!!!!!!!
    4. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      I was so stiff that I had to jerk off like 3 times until it wouldn’t get hard anymore and then I put it on today at 5pm. (Next post)
      QueenOfSwords likes this.
    5. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      Today i went to a bunch of adult stores in Denton and bought a chastity cage, I was so stiff at the thought of the cage that (next post)
    6. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      Since I live with my parents I can’t order one because I know they would open the package And I would be screwed but today (next post)
    7. Needingchastity1
      Needingchastity1
      I have been into bdsm for a little while (3 months) and I have loved the idea of chastity but I still live with my family (next post)
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 1, 2000 (Age: 23)
    Texas
    None right now because of covid
    Chastity resume:
    I have never been locked but it’s a dream to find a girlfriend that would indulge into this lifestyle
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice