Comments on Profile Post by Jack Murphy

1. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    I'm sorry Jack I don't. Refresh my memory please. Love your pics btw!
    Jul 18, 2020
  2. Jack Murphy
    Jack Murphy
    Thanks for the likes. No worries. Haven’t been on since March. All work no play. Need to get owned at this point for some chastity play.
    Jul 18, 2020
  3. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    As they say , be careful what you wish for! LOL I hope you find a great KH/owner.
    Jul 19, 2020
  4. Jack Murphy
    Jack Murphy
    Thanks man. I’ll add some more pics in the next few days. I like tease shots but I think most on here just like clean shaven cock shots.
    Jul 19, 2020
    njcuckold likes this.
  5. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    Yes!
    Jul 19, 2020
  6. Jack Murphy
    Jack Murphy
    Clean nude and bare cock pics or tease do you like best
    Jul 19, 2020
    njcuckold likes this.
  7. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    I like tease shots as well. There are a few great pics of bigger cocks in cages that bend them down. That looks so hot and very bondage like. Being in a cage and being forced to point down would be HOT! I don't have the large cock problem!! LOL
    Jul 20, 2020
    Jack Murphy likes this.
  8. Jack Murphy
    Jack Murphy
    I’ll keep that in mind. Bondage is my first love as a submission. That will get my cock hard immediately. Add chastity locks and I could stay like that forever and cum every minute.
    Jul 20, 2020
  9. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    Maybe some bondage shots?
    Jul 20, 2020
  10. Jack Murphy
    Jack Murphy
    Jailbird I have that in mind. I’ll do an album on that. So what’s your preference and do you have a current mistress?
    Jul 21, 2020
    Jail Bird likes this.
  11. Jail Bird
    Jail Bird
    My wife is my KH/Mistress.
    Any kind of bondage I love. Strict is always good.
    Jul 24, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice