Jun 10, 2023
Local Time:
2:39 AM
Home Page:
UK
Working with vulnerable people

Consensus

Long term member, from UK

Dang it, foreskin swelling ended things on Saturday 3 July. Awaiting healing. Jul 6, 2021

Consensus was last seen:
Jun 10, 2023
    1. Consensus
      Consensus
      Dang it, foreskin swelling ended things on Saturday 3 July. Awaiting healing.
    2. Consensus
      Consensus
      Okay, I have a new Vice Mini v2. In since Monday 7 Jun (previously managed 15 days then a week out due to experimental nature of lock up).
    3. Consensus
      Consensus
      Yeah, so i failed to stay locked, really painful chafing. Back in as of yesterday.
    4. StubHub
      StubHub
      Good luck on your 160 days. Thanks for the like. When I get done with my chores I shall try to update my journal. Today has and is been busy and eventful.
      Consensus likes this.
    5. Consensus
      Consensus
      Locked from ~6pm Tuesday, 2 Feb. Something about Feb? i truly hope so. Can i best 160 days? Heh, getting to double figures will do.
      Robins toy likes this.
    6. Consensus
      Consensus
      Bugger. 160 days up, and the right testicle pops out. Just... pants. Now out as some sweat damage apparent. New record though.
    7. Consensus
      Consensus
      Update time: 147 days up. Unlocked on 30 June for cleaning. Struggling with denial at the moment.
      denied_one and njcuckold like this.
    8. Consensus
      Consensus
      114 days up. No unlocking for any reason for 24 days thus far and counting. Alas, just 4 days since the last caged O.
      Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
    9. Consensus
      Consensus
      Woah, been a while! i have changed cage and am still locked - had three hours out since 19 Feb - so that would be 94 days!
    10. Consensus
      Consensus
      So i'm still locked up. Only been out cumulatively for about an hour since 19 Feb for cleaning. That's disappointing, but hey, still going!
    11. Consensus
      Consensus
      Well, here i am, the world has gone mad but i'm still locked up. Keys back in my possession, because of insanity, but remaining locked.
    12. Consensus
      Consensus
      Locked for Lent! Keys not in my possession, OMG! No KH though.
      durango_o likes this.
    13. Consensus
      Consensus
      Now down to two days. But, hey, still trying.
    14. Consensus
      Consensus
      Well, managed double figures now. Can i weather the Christmas period? We shall see...
    15. Consensus
      Consensus
      Back again. In since 0925 Sunday 1 December.
    16. Consensus
      Consensus
      Bugger. Chafing again, a paltry 8 days. Now healing. This sucks. Can't even stay in chastity for Locktober. Correction, i suck. :(
    17. Consensus
      Consensus
      Only on the end of day two since the last effort back in May (I lasted very little time after my last post here).
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Consensus
        Consensus
        Ah, I got released by my KH. Then life intervened. For a bit of time there it almost seemed like my wife and i might have some intimacy. Alas, not to be so i thought i would be selfish again.
        Sep 26, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Sorry to hear about your wife and you . I have been there and done that . It's not fun! What do you mean by selfish again ? I would like to know because I have probably been there too , and just maybe I can give some advice to help you out .
        Sep 26, 2019
        Consensus likes this.
      4. Consensus
        Consensus
        It does rather suck, yes. Selfish in that i have gone into chastity again. May as well enjoy the fact that we have no intimacy.
        Sep 26, 2019
    18. Consensus
      Consensus
      Three weeks already? Tempus fugit...
      slave robi likes this.
      1. HerPetWolfie
        HerPetWolfie
        This is my longest concurrent without release at all, at one month about. I used to get unlocked for a day or two on my weekends, but now it's only hygiene cleanings... Next time i'll be let out is to be put into a metal cage!
        May 16, 2019
    19. slave robi
      slave robi
      hi. sprechen sie deutsch?oder wohnen in nähe? ich brauche eine KH Mistress...
      Consensus likes this.
      1. Consensus
        Consensus
        Gluten tag, ich kann nur ein bischen Deutsch. Auch bin ich einen Mann, es tut mir leid. Ich wohne in Größbritannien(?) am die öst-midlanden. Besten wünschen bei Seine suchen!
        Apr 28, 2019
        slave robi likes this.
    20. Consensus
      Consensus
      By the end of the week? LOL. I'm back in chastity.
      slave robi likes this.
    21. Consensus
      Consensus
      Missing being locked up. Will probably be back in by the end of the week.
    22. Consensus
      Consensus
      A divorce in the UK costs £550! That's just to apply! Also, can't cite my own unreasonable behaviour. I may be stuck.
      1. pupperly
        pupperly
        Eek
        Apr 7, 2019
        Consensus likes this.
      2. Consensus
        Consensus
        Dang straight.
        Apr 7, 2019
    23. Consensus
      Consensus
      Conversation had. Negative response. Awaiting resolution.
    24. Consensus
      Consensus
      My adventure is, sadly, over because I am too dumb!
      1. pupperly
        pupperly
        um....
        Mar 31, 2019
      2. Consensus
        Consensus
        Health stuff - didn't notice a chafing sore and then issues elsewhere - weren't there when I last cleaned. Hence: dumb.
        Mar 31, 2019
    25. Consensus
      Consensus
      Maximum extended to 16 weeks, 4 weeks in to this session, locked since 6 Feb. I have officially lost count!
      dozo and pupperly like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://happinessv1.blogspot.com
    UK
    Working with vulnerable people
    My key is held by:
    Me
    Locked since:
    7 June 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    I bought a Holy Trainer V2 in summer, opaque white. It's my first.
    Bought HT v3 knock off in pink (nano) April 2020.
    Now own a Vice Mini v2 in pink.
    Chastity resume:
    First locked August 2018.
    Longest locked: 160 days in 2020
    The first efforts of chastity were in August 2018, after I bought the device. The first real push was, well, February 2019. I started on 6 February 2019 and, with one big hygiene session. Managed 91 days in 2019; 160 days consecutively in 2020.

Now I own a Vice Mini v2. I managed 15 days recently, but was undone by stupidity. Now in third full lock with that new cage. Started 7 June.

I'm looking to beat my record because... I don't know why. Also wrestling with the fact that I appear to be a trans-woman. I have avoided this, thinking about it, since... well, as long as I can remember, and now I have sort of gone there and... well. I don't hate my penis, but I do seem to like the idea that it is locked up beyond use.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice