Local Time:
3:10 PM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 10:12 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Soon locktober and I am at day 11 of chastity. Locktober began tomorow I'm so excited, will I succeed this time?
      tegelad likes this.
      1. tegelad
        tegelad
        You better. If I can do this without lockdown you can too. :)
        Sep 30, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I an in nothing supperior to you, and as I no milking in anycase it is very hard to hold long period, it will be a challenge this month, also my KH don't care and want sex, it is why I miss last year
        she asks for sex and I cum by accident despite lidocaine
        Oct 1, 2020
        tegelad likes this.
      3. tegelad
        tegelad
        This is a fistbump moment. Learn to control and harness your male energy. Trust me, I just edged to a frothy crying out please let me cum moment, and I know I am to stop because she wills it.

I get the shakes and the feeling is indescribable, but I know as I practice, I will be able to totally control my cock and in normal PIV I will be able to win the battle :) of love making.
        Oct 1, 2020
        Rogu likes this.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      New record for 33 days, free yesterday. now go for another month of chastity.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      Day 33, my wife told me that I am a lot sweeter today, and she loves it.
      tegelad likes this.
      1. tegelad
        tegelad
        Good for you! What I have found is my capacity to handle "everything" goes up exponentially the longer I have held off. I so very much want to orgasm, but the will power and strength I am getting is "awesome".
        Sep 1, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      Today my wife tell me that I won't be release and she found it nice for me to be chaste.
      Tiedit and de_smokey like this.
      1. de_smokey
        de_smokey
        I'm happy for you
        Aug 29, 2020
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is my 31th day... I feel the need of liberation now. See what will happen next week.
        Aug 30, 2020
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      30 days today and my wife express no desire to free me and she told me she loves the sex the way I do, chaste for me and orgasm for her.
      njcuckold likes this.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      So PIV, orgasm for her, her favorite dildo and erotic stories and for me.... I am still chaste and not milked.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      27th day today, and my wife is back from holiday.
      Maid Denise, Koboreb and Js12457899 like this.
      1. Js12457899
        Js12457899
        Congrats!
        Aug 26, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        My record is 36 days, will see if it goes further, who knows but at least I hold it.
        Just don't know what will happen tonight, I have ideas but she decide. I just hope for a great sex time.
        Still have lidocaine to stay chaste
        Aug 26, 2020
        Maid Denise and Js12457899 like this.
      3. Js12457899
        Js12457899
        My wife had me locked for 76 days. It dro e me crazy. Lol
        Aug 26, 2020
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reach 20 days today, nearly 3 weeks and it is good so far. I see the need again for liberation but I will hold it until my mistres return
      njcuckold and durango_o like this.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      13 days so far chaste and feminized all time at home and in feminine underwear at work since two months. It is exciting to be in that mood.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      I clean up my older male underwear, keep a few for the doctors but all have been replace by female ones now. With the agreement of my wife.
      Helena and Koboreb like this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      Back from holiday, my wife still one month on holiday and free to see who she like to see and me at home and work making all nice and clean.
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reach 20 days, still need a few more to the en d of the month.
      njcuckold likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      15th day, the new week began. My Mistress has been firm yesterday but no rewards so far. I feel I miss sex now.
      njcuckold likes this.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reached 2 weeks of Chastity, and also 9 day without PIV. Just orgasm for her.
      njcuckold likes this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yes terday my wife pegged me on the method done by my new Mistress, it was wonderfull, she is getting a lot more into domination.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife's advisor, a Mistress, told me today that I will never cum again, I feel more scared that if it was my wife who said it.
      Helena and de_smokey like this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      First night in my cage since month, (a BON4s) strugglin a little but apparently the body remember how it works.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      I have now female underweare, approved by my wife witch is now OK and willing to have me feminized when at home.
      Lockedprop likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She also get me caged and kept the key with her.
        Jun 27, 2020
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      So some update, we are back in FLR track, I am in cage today, I wear female underwear and I am at my 5th day of chastity. My KH agree.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      News, a Dom will assist my wife to makes me a good sub and control my obediance to her. Now I am not on my own and I have reports to do.
      Helena and durango_o like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She is also her proposing to cuck me directly with a Dom, friend of her and a lot younger, I have no reply from my wife yet on it.
        Jun 26, 2020
        durango_o likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        my wife is not againt cuking me, she will think about it this week.
        Jun 26, 2020
    21. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for likes on my piccys.
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Cruise speed as housemaid. Long silence I know but I am still around and free to chat.
      jemima likes this.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      For the fist time, my KH agree to tied me in bet at night. feet, Legs and hands. hard night but pleasant one. And of course, caged.
      AllySiss likes this.
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Cooking done, mistress server by me on my knee, she told me the is happy so I am.
    25. durango_o
      durango_o
      Hallo,
      Ik ben ook van België.
      Bonjour.
      Je suis ausi belge.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Enchanté et désolé mon Flamand est mauvais, je suis en Belgique mais je suis d'origine Française.
        Je suis de Bruxelles chattez avec moi quand vous le désirez
        Feb 28, 2020
        AllySiss and durango_o like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice