Last Activity:
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:10 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
1:46 AM

sadiedog01

Long term member, Male

Thank you ozzy-one. While I have picked out the majority of our 'toys' my wife is the one who dictates how they are implemented. Jan 30, 2023

sadiedog01 was last seen:
Apr 21, 2024 at 4:10 PM
    1. locked&pantied
      locked&pantied
      Thank you for the like. Take care.
    2. sadiedog01
      sadiedog01
      Thank you ozzy-one. While I have picked out the majority of our 'toys' my wife is the one who dictates how they are implemented.
      LukeVallentine likes this.
      1. LukeVallentine
        LukeVallentine
        Isn't it the most natural way?
        Jan 30, 2023
        sadiedog01 likes this.
      2. ozzy-one
        ozzy-one
        Her choices seam perfect to me
        Jan 31, 2023
        sadiedog01 likes this.
    3. ozzy-one
      ozzy-one
      I very much like your style, and your pics are wonderful. How much of your collection is your idea, or is it a shared passion with your wife? I’m following to keep up with your ideas
    4. Newbie50yrold
      Newbie50yrold
      Just saw your pics and read your info. Be very thankful that you have someone in your life that will spend time engaging in this lifestyle. Give her some extra praise today and tell her it's from those out there who are lacking this type of attention.
      sadiedog01 likes this.
      1. sadiedog01
        sadiedog01
        Thankyou, I will heed your advice.
        Like Joni Mitchell said...
        'Don't it always seem to go
        That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone'
        Nov 18, 2022
        Newbie50yrold likes this.
    5. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by and for the likes. :)
    6. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for like my piccys
    7. caged certo
      caged certo
      Hi sadiedog,
      Love your profile and photos, how long does it take till you are completely bound ?
      You are a Lucky sub.
      1. sadiedog01
        sadiedog01
        Thank you! If I had to guess no more than 30 - 40 minutes on average. Although it depends on what I'm told to wear. For example, if I'm told to wear a butt plug then there will be some additional prep time for a cleansing enema.
        Apr 27, 2020
        LukeVallentine and caged certo like this.
    8. KatlynAshe
      KatlynAshe
      The belt I have is indeed a hip belt. Overall I like the belt, but my penis tube doesn't fit me well. My penis is a bit too wide so the tube acts like a tight band causing swelling. For adjusting I can't recommend much since I could never get the belt to work safely with me. But everyone's bodyshape is different!
    9. Mojoman
      Mojoman
      I was very interested to read about how you used to switch and how your time on top reduced and your wife took control. I had a very similar experience with my wife. Would love to chat to you about it sometime?
    10. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      May I be the first in complementing you on your Pictures. They made my cage tighten. Thanks
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB-2000, CB3000, Lori #18, Evotion wearables with PA and frenum piercing
    Chastity resume:
    FLR. My Wife/mistress holds the key
    My wife and I used to "switch". As time has gone by she has gradually become more and more dominant to the point that now she only prefers being the top. The Evotion wearables device is on 24/7 and rarely comes off so I am horny most of the time. When I attempt to seduce my Wife/Mistress she usually puts me in some kind of in-escapable bondage. I comply with her wishes in hopes of some kind of 'release'. Due to this situation I find myself in some kind of bondage at least once a week. The bondage usually includes a butt plug or other prostate stimulation. This is my only 'release' most of the time. It is very rare that I am allowed to really orgasm.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice