Chastity panties
      1. danijean001
        danijean001
        Congratulations!
        Apr 7, 2021
        Chastity panties likes this.
      2. Deleted member 75795
        Deleted member 75795
        Yay! You will have so much fun pleasing Her.
        Apr 7, 2021
        Chastity panties and Guest 3972 like this.
    2. MistressS
      MistressS
      I am interested but short on time now. I will write you
      1. Chastity panties
        Chastity panties
        Thank you Mistress S. Whenever is convenient for you of course. I will look forward to it.
        Apr 3, 2021
    3. MissyB
      MissyB
      C_P, thanks so much for the lovely comments on my profile page. I'm not sure they are all accurate, lol, but they are greatly appreciated.
    4. Ron33
      Ron33
      You look nice in your profile pic. How big do you get erect? Just curious. You really do look nice, don't suppose you would share a picture topless? Do you ever date or anything?
    5. Ron33
      Ron33
      He did that for a few years and said he was not going back to looking male again. So, I take it you are not married?
      1. Chastity panties
        Chastity panties
        No I am not married. I definitely would like a fuller bottom as well. One of the reasons I have thought about hormones. Larger breasts too, of course.
        Jun 13, 2020
        Ron33 likes this.
    6. Ron33
      Ron33
      You look very nice. The guy I was telling you about had a flat butt, like most guys. After taking hormones, he got a fuller round butt that changed his looks a lot. He went from no breasts to probably a "C" cup within a year or so. He also gained weight. He started wearing women's clothes to work too, it was a shock to most because before, he was a very manly man.
    7. Ron33
      Ron33
      Love your profile pic, you look very nice. Are your breasts real, just curious. I worked with a guy for 30 years that was trans and finally started dressing as a woman at work. It took some getting used to, it bothered some people, but not me. He took female hormones and got breasts pretty quick. Love your locked up pics too. You have a keyholder?
      1. Chastity panties
        Chastity panties
        @Ron33 thank you so much, you are sweet. My breasts are all me, I haven't had the nerve to do that yet but think about it. I am contemplating hormones, hoping for more breast as well as bigger hips and butt. I do not have a keyhole but would like one. Message me anytime.
        Jun 11, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1970 (Age: 53)
    United States
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice