UKdomF

Member, Female, from Yorkshire, UK

Verified Female

I've not been around, real life has been getting in the way Jul 9, 2020

UKdomF was last seen:
Dec 30, 2023
    1. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Ive been practicing chastity for a year or so now the longest i gone is a week. It gets uncomfortable in a morning but i manage. As its an under garment, its not visible and if i say, it can be a turn on as i know but people around me dont. Im currently unlocked but that could change by the end of the week.
      1. UKdomF
        UKdomF
        That sounds exciting. Will you be self locking or having someone to force that upon you?
        From your other comment, I dont see it as punishment either. I enjoy bondage and restraints of various kinds and chastity is the ultimate. A massive turn on for me is that you can be locked up and still go about your normal life, just with a consent reminder of who is in charge :)
        Jun 2, 2020
    2. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Hi ukdomf.
      It can be a little overwhelming getting all this information all at ounce. I can only give you my thoughts. For me being locked is a form of restraint not punishment, im looking for someone willing to control when i am allowed to ejaculate .
      Being single its far to easy to cheat without a key holder. Then there is the teasing side of it which I have yet to experiance.
    3. Coyotie
      Coyotie
      Hello and welcome, I am new here myself. I have been experimenting with a cage and looking for either active participation or remote key holder. Would love to hear back on your thoughts. I'm in the Uk Midlands based. Hope everything works our for you.
      1. UKdomF
        UKdomF
        Hi, there is so much to take in, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop. Are you locked up now? How long have you worn for?
        Jun 1, 2020
  • About

Yorkshire, UK
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    Chastity resume:
    Male chastity has been my fantasy for years. I have dabbled in previous relationships but it wasn't meant to be :(
    Fetlife: UKdomF
    Kik: UKdomF
    Insta: UKdomF
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice