Feb 15, 2023
Local Time:
11:29 PM

Following 2

Uk, yorkshire
Carer

kinkstar

kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it, Male, from Uk, yorkshire

Happy valentine's everyone. In 43 days I will have been a year with no P.I.V. ..and practically all of it caged... Love my wife/valentine/kh Feb 14, 2023

kinkstar was last seen:
Feb 15, 2023
    1. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Waiting for 6mm ring... final stretch for my new cb. A few months more and I should be relocked. Cb is a 6mm pin but a bit thicker on bend
    2. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Waiting on 5 and 6mm ring. 5 will slip straight in now... so might be re-locked by xmas. Missing it massively. Total security scares me tho.
    3. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Made it to 4mm. No problems. Only 2mm to go. Chastity device waiting. Being free for so long is gunna make it hard to cope when im relocked
    4. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Finally got 4mm in last night. Omg it takes AGES... and it didn't stay in either as it hurt a little. Bring on 2022 @ this rate
    5. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Well. I don't think it's gunna migrate. Went from 2MM-2.5-3MM easily but can't get 4mm in and it's been a monthish. In it for the long haul
    6. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Came today. Slid in lovely. Hope it isn't a sign of migration.
    7. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Waiting on 3mm ring. Went from 2 to 2.5... now ready for 3mm. Quicker than I thought but still not quick enough for my darling wife/kh
    8. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Just wondering what it's like to pee with a 6mm P.A. in.... 2mm isn't a problem but urethra is only about 5mm.
      1. Winged_Aviator
        Winged_Aviator
        I'm at a 2g/6mm. With a ring, it tends to bend the urine stream back towards the testies, at least when the flow is weak towards the end. With a curved barbell, the ball can make a mess of it all. I've submitted to using the toilet sitting down now. The urethra will make room for everything over time. I've never felt like there was pressure build up or anything like that.
        Apr 20, 2020
        kinkstar likes this.
      2. kinkstar
        kinkstar
        Thx. I've noticed it drips a bit towards the end of a pee while out and about so I always sit now when indoors. Did u have a large urethra to begin with?
        Apr 20, 2020
      3. Winged_Aviator
        Winged_Aviator
        Not that I'm aware of
        Apr 20, 2020
        kinkstar likes this.
    9. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      And still looking for advice regarding p.a.
    10. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      From having a ring in p.a. .... to using a right angled p.a. chastity cage. What would be the best way to stretch it? Curved barbell? Other?
    11. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      10 days after piercing myself and healing well. Thx for ppls advice on stretching tools tho.... NOT. Will be trial and error again I think!
    12. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Did my P.A. piercing 3 days ago. Just looked at stretching tools and am wondering what's best in people's experiences-when healed obviously
    13. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      After doing 5 week. This first week is very frustrating
    14. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      New cb arrived. It's put the wife off. Been 32 days now tho and still in. Previous longest being 19...big jump. I asked for it so can't moan
    15. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Still waiting on device b4 piercing to make sure she wants it. I've told her anything from 3 months to a year to heal,she's fine with that.
    16. surelyprematurely
      surelyprematurely
      I got mine done two weeks ago and it takes even longer than you think to heal and waaaay li get to stretch. But not compared to other piercings
    17. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Received prince albert kit the other day. Waiting for freedom now. Gunna be a long stretch out. The stretch n healin takes ages apparently.
    18. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Brought my darling wife to the edge today and stopped. She did not like this at all. She told me I'm in trouble for doing it. Wish I hadn't.
    19. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      1 day done after a lovely week away. I've been a little worried about how long i will be locked now we have nothing planned any time soon.
    20. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      I did get out Sunday to make love. Was immense after 19 days. Will only be 13 this time till hols. Week off then back in till God knows when
    21. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Thought i was getting out today. A little disagreement said otherwise. 18 out of possible 32 done. Don't know if I will get another chance!
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    22. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Why am I so much hornier at the start of week 3 than I have ever been. First time over 2 But never felt like this b4. Feel constant pressure
    23. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      Was told I would never know when but today found out it may be another 3 week 4 days. 32 days in total. 14 max up to now. Minds gone mental!
    24. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      From never knowing when, to omg... where is this leading too.
    25. kinkstar
      kinkstar
      11 days been told 14. Was 13 last time. Pleaded for it 2 b never more than 14. Was told,never say never. Then mentioned a month. Love my kh
  • About

Uk, yorkshire
    Carer
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    29th march 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000, the curve, cb6000s ht3 steel knock off and Chinese steel with p.a.
    Chastity resume:
    27 January 2018
    loyal, loving, sub hubby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice