Photos:
Local Time:
3:39 PM
Birthday:
Mar 20, 1966 (Age: 58)
Elk Grove, Ca.
Technical Sales / Engineering

SlaveBridget

Cuckold Sissy Slave Bridget, 58, from Elk Grove, Ca.

OMG! I just saw that it has been 10 years since I joined CM. I really need be more active on this site. Love all you fellow sissies! May 24, 2018

SlaveBridget was last seen:
May 24, 2018
    1. BetaBoy84
      BetaBoy84
      You are gorgeous my dear, a true inspiration thank you hun.
    2. SlaveBridget
      SlaveBridget
      OMG! I just saw that it has been 10 years since I joined CM. I really need be more active on this site. Love all you fellow sissies!
      PurpleKittenSissy and Breathe like this.
      1. Herloyalfootstool
        Herloyalfootstool
        Your posts are some of my favorite that I’ve read on CM. I would love to read more about the humiliating experiences you’ve had.
        May 24, 2018
        sissishayna likes this.
    3. Sub Dave
      Sub Dave
      Good Morning Bridget....I started a conversation with you earlier this week. Hoping you could read and give me some feedback.
      Thank You
      SubDave
    4. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Hey Girl... drop by and say hello soon, hugs
      SlaveBridget likes this.
    5. sissy Veronica
      sissy Veronica
      You are very pretty
    6. SlaveBridget
      SlaveBridget
      My god, living my dream as a sissy cuckold in chastity never gets old. Every day is a reason to smile, serve, and to feel kept and owned.
    7. Lockedinpanties
      Lockedinpanties
      Have you sold your device?
    8. jshackleton2016
      jshackleton2016
      Thanks for sharing your experience with the aneros massager. I almost bought one after reading it!
      1. SlaveBridget
        SlaveBridget
        You are welcome! The Aneros is the best but if you want to try one, there are similar toys on the market for far cheaper. I saw one in a store recently for less than $20 and it looks almost the same. If it was not for that toy and my ability to cum that way, my life would not be the same.
        Jan 10, 2017
        jshackleton2016 likes this.
    9. SlaveBridget
      SlaveBridget
      It has been apparently 4 years and 4 months since I was on this site and that is WAY too long! Time to update everything!
      Newlover likes this.
      1. elliot_r
        elliot_r
        WB Slave Bridget. Look forward to updates and such. Again, WB.
        Oct 17, 2016
        SlaveBridget likes this.
    10. subklik
      subklik
      Slave Bridget:
      I am astounded at how pretty you are!
      Yes, i am jealous. :-)
      I love your posts and i really appreciate the wise coments you make, both here and on F/L. We have followed each other with posts on both sites. I really love the things you say. Even if telling someone off LOL.
      subklik
      Newlover likes this.
    11. PT109
      PT109
      Hey Bridget. I've always enjoyed your posts, how about some more pictures for your gallery? I would sure love to see some new ones.
      Newlover likes this.
    12. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      I'm soo glad you back. Or did I just miss you?? I hope that everything has been going great. Or starting out better. Drop me a PM and let me know what you have been up to.. I do miss the fucking machine stories.. Missy Tanya
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1966 (Age: 58)
    Elk Grove, Ca.
    Technical Sales / Engineering
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    I am currently locked in a CB6000s, Pink Holy Trainer, and the newest a Birdlocked Pico (ouch those spikes hurt!) 24/7
    Chastity resume:
    03/01/06
    Update about me...I am now 50 years old, I noticed my last update had me at 44 years of age. Time passes quickly. I am still very much in service to Mistress. What started as a game turned into a lifestyle, and now it is what and who we are. We are still very much in love and best friends but in a completely different way than before all of this started. Mistress truly sees me as her slave and as a total sissy and I am definitely both of those. Overt the last few years I have totally embraced being a sissy. It is different for me than being a woman or trying to be one that is. Being a sissy feels so special to me. Putting on pink and baby blue satin and lace with ribbons and bows everywhere is such an incredible feeling and one I wish I had embraced earlier in this journey. The feeling of total emasculation and even some humiliation at the hands of Mistresses' lovers is beyond words, so intense, and wonderful. I know what I am and want to fully embrace it. For so many years I thought I was a man who sometimes pretended to be a girl. Now I know that I am a sissy that used to pretend to be a man. And I am so blissfully happy. So is Mistress.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice