Local Time:
3:42 PM
Birthday:
February 17
UK
French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!

On the Edge 247

Member, from UK

On holiday, day 4 in my HT Nano cage, no chance of an erection. Wearing tights all day under my shorts going out and about feels so good Jul 14, 2023

On the Edge 247 was last seen:
Mar 11, 2024
    1. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Wow in this new HT nub cage my penis has changed into a tiny tiny little clit...
      njcuckold likes this.
    2. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      My Stainless Steel Holy Trainer Nub v3 arrived today, could not wait. I’m wearing it right now... Wow it is so small, surprising comfortable
      njcuckold likes this.
    3. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      I have a stainless steel Nub and it is very secure and comfortable. I also have a resin that is more comfortable than the stainless model. I use a waist cable to relive the extra weight and to make it more secure. Chastity and dressing are a large part of my life as a sissy gurl. I like to hear your posts on the Nub and how your life is going.
      Take care, Lisa
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I’m in the nub right now, god it is so small, it took a while to get into it, any form of erection you have no chance getting it on. Care must be taken not to pinch when putting it on, nice and secure now. See how we go fingers crossed I can wear this long term, I’m planning to do locktober in this cage, need to practice wearing it...
        Jun 12, 2020
        njcuckold likes this.
    4. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Just ordered a Stainless Steel Holy Trainer Nub V3, just can’t wait to get into it.
    5. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Apart from weekly clean and inspection. It feels strange now like something isn’t right. It will be back on & maybe longer next time
      maid_carrie likes this.
    6. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 22. I unlocked my Cage yesterday. I did it 3 weeks in constant chastity apart from
    7. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 17 It was very hot last night, I slept on top of the duvet in my tights and nighty, I have not cum at all for 3 weeks now...
      durango_o likes this.
    8. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 15 no nocturnal erections last night great sleep ... feel nice and fresh this morning
      njcuckold likes this.
    9. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      2 weeks in chastity. I have not had piv for nearly three weeks now...
      njcuckold likes this.
    10. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 9 in chastity, it bed time see how I get on tonight.
      njcuckold likes this.
    11. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Week 1 tough night last night not a great deal of sleep and 16 mile cycle ride with Panty hose, cycle tights and a cage on was interesting
    12. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 4 in my Small Steel Holy trainer, god I love wearing this fits like a glove. But wondering if I should buy a Nano Or Nub.
      njcuckold likes this.
      1. njcuckold
        njcuckold
        My Nub is very comfortable.
        May 8, 2020
        On the Edge 247 likes this.
    13. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      This session I’m planning to be locked for 3 weeks, Longest I have done in throats is 15 days, wish me luck.
      njcuckold likes this.
    14. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 3 in my cage...
      njcuckold likes this.
    15. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day one back in chastity again.
      njcuckold likes this.
    16. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      No piv or for two and a half now...
      Lock_DO likes this.
    17. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 14 : I had such a vivid dream last night that my wife attempted to have full blown sex with me caged and gaged! Result big Wet dream.
    18. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Early hours of morning I asked if we could try a strap on, not speaking to me now! I Should have stayed gagged all night lesson learnt
    19. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 12 : wow last night I had one massive orgasm with nothing to show but chastity tears! The Wife woke, said what on Earth are you doing
    20. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 11, I had an Multiple orgasm Last night but but did not cum, now I now what it feels to be a girl it’s amazing. so so horny now!
    21. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 10 .... this morning wood is so intense right now! Not a lot of sleep last night, I’m so horny right now. tights and nighty love them
    22. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day nine, another night wearing my penis gag All night, luckily wife did not notice! Or talk to me because I could not answer. Erotic dreams
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        to bad she wasn't the one to put it on you and locked it. You wife could have enjoyed a quiet evening
        Mar 29, 2020
      2. LockedSissyHusband
        LockedSissyHusband
        wearing your penis gag all night, your jaw must have really ached by morning. What size is the gag?
        Mar 29, 2020
      3. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        It’s a 4” gag, Mind you I do get a bit of lock jaw by the morning! It also prevents me from snoring!
        That and a bit of Anal butt plugging makes for a bit sensual pleasure! With No relief though...
        Mar 30, 2020
    23. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Now for 3 hours with my large steel butt plug inserted may help, or it may not who knows it may make me worse! Friday planned release day
    24. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day No 8 in chastity, I slept all night wearing my Penis gag without Wife noticing total of 9 hours, it was wonderful. Feeling so horny now
      durango_o likes this.
    25. On the Edge 247
  • About

Birthday:
    February 17
    UK
    French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Pico spiked, Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, Holy Trainer Nano v4
    Chastity resume:
    Favourite: Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v4 Nano
    Hi Everyone
    I’m self locking because my wife Unfortunately does not understand my chastity kink.
    But she at lest let’s me dress and sleep In a sexy night dress and tights.
    So I have started this Decade in full Lockdown for 2 Weeks.
    Sleeping in 7 Denier tights and Night dress with my Holy Trainer Nano v4 Full tucked cage in Stainless Steel, loving every minute of it....
    I use Panty liners and Lace knickers every day while in Chastiy!
    Would love to know the secrets of long term Chastity, any advice welcome, the longest I have manages so far is only 21 Days due to mainly sleep deprivation. Damn night Erections...
    And wet dreams occasionally
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice