Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:26 AM
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1956 (Age: 67)

jvabox

jvabox, 67

After being locked for over a year life got in the way so we took a break wife still enjoyed so I still tried to maintain our F/L lifestyle Oct 24, 2023

jvabox was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:49 PM
    1. jvabox
      jvabox
      Well here I am at 85 days locked with no release, no hint from Goddess she is really enjoying the way things are but so am I
      Notouchy likes this.
    2. jvabox
      jvabox
      77 days locked in steel Goddess teased me with her key, required pleasure and scolded me, missed a foot massage. Careful what you wish for
      njcuckold likes this.
      1. njcuckold
        njcuckold
        You are really doing great! Over two months, Congratulations.
        May 14, 2020
        jvabox likes this.
    3. jvabox
      jvabox
      Wife/Goddess is really happy with her FLR power, my last O was Valentine's and I have been locked since then she put me in steel 67 days ago
    4. jvabox
      jvabox
      Day 67 locked 24/7 Goddess is loving it and I am loving her, she really is coming into her own FLR lifestyle was a good way to start.
      Rether and Rectrix like this.
      1. jvabox
        jvabox
        Someone asked I am locked in a short version of the S87 with the small I think 40mm ring because of the way I am built it fits tight so pull out won't happen lol I tried
        Apr 20, 2020
    5. jvabox
      jvabox
      I am at 52 days locked in steel Goddess is definitely enjoying my status and embraced FLR, I am so horny submissive her comfort level is wow
    6. jvabox
      jvabox
      Still locked in steel, Goddess getting way too comfortable with me this way I think she is getting spoiled...
      Rectrix likes this.
    7. jvabox
      jvabox
      Goddess loving me home all day still locked she is getting all her honey do,s done keeping me busy and horny her FLR is really coming out
    8. jvabox
      jvabox
      Last O 41 days, locked 37 21in steel, Wife/ KH getting really comfortable with her power. We are still learning
    9. jvabox
      jvabox
      38 days locked but who is counting certainly not Goddess she has no set release date just the keys to my steel cage and I worship her
    10. jvabox
      jvabox
      this steel cage way too comfortable, and I am finding that I forget it's there but only for a second told wife got. The evil smile
    11. jvabox
      jvabox
      Just cooked a great dinner on the grill still locked, cleaned up her mess in the kitchen, chores are done see where the night progresses
    12. jvabox
      jvabox
      Out to dinner, chores done foot massage , ready for bed she unlocked me hands me the steel cage, time to change, now it's real
    13. jvabox
      jvabox
      Still locked no O for me since Valentine's pushed Goddess a little this morning got called on it may be in trouble tonight
    14. jvabox
      jvabox
      Wife has kept me locked over a week now and is taking list of rules serious FLR progressing well I am so happy with desire for her
      Rectrix likes this.
    15. jvabox
      jvabox
      Confession went well she liked the idea so now locked each morning stay that way till chores are done last chore is a foot massage naked
      Consensus likes this.
    16. jvabox
      jvabox
      Feeling guilty wonder if I should confess to goddess that I have been locking up during the day
      Guest 8311 likes this.
    17. jvabox
      jvabox
      Wonderful dinner served with wine as soon as Goddess arrived home chores done, settled in to watch TV. Sent her a Chastity article to read
      Rectrix likes this.
    18. jvabox
      jvabox
      So hot right now
    19. jvabox
      jvabox
      After years of off and on exploring Chastity my KHW wanted me locked until Valentine's day at least that is what she said,
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. jvabox
      jvabox
      goddess has me back under lock and key yea
    21. scotty1
      scotty1
      Thanks for adding me as your friend! sorry i missed the conversation.im still learning how to navagate this site and im on dialup!!! scotty1
    22. jvabox
      jvabox
      good luck , and keep making goddess happy
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1956 (Age: 67)
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    2-10-20 this time
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    cb3000, with extra security.
    birdlock mini.
    Vice
    Ternance stainless
    Chastity resume:
    2-10-20
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice