Local Time:
1:00 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024

Kylara was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 4:59 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yesterday I have been pegged and finaly she likes it. She love more and more this chastity life.
      de_smokey likes this.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long discution with my KH, she found normal that men are obediant to women and don't like our manly world. I comfort her all evening.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      15 days todayof chastity, 8th of cage and my wife is now asking me to stay chaste.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      chaste since 14 days now, since 2 days my wife demands me to sleep naked, she find me attractive in my metal cage and more confident.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long discussion with my wife yesterday, she finally found that I am a better man when chaste and wish to keep me that way.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife finally love sex with lidcaine, she feel me harder and longer if I have no feeling and she loves it a lot more than without.
      Dannysub and Lockedprop like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She told me that she really enjoy numbing, it is far more better to have sex if I am not feeling something, I became the best lover than I have ever been.
        look like it will be for a long time that I will be numbed.
        Feb 18, 2020
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      Full morning of cleaning, yesterday my KH was not happy of my housework. I am on trial now.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
      1. Helena
        Helena
        You need more practice to perfect your HK skills to your wife’s standards.
        May 22, 2021
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      Holidays out of cage finished, back inside since yesterday and my wife found it now "normal" for me to wear it.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      Missed for the month my wife ordered a release, but just one, she ask for another PIV and explicitly refuse me to have a second one.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      Uncaged this morning to please my wife, PIV but with Lidocaine and plugged. No feeling except from my prostate. And her, she loves it.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yesterday i was allowed to go out of the cage to have some "fresh air", as I was very kind and gentle all day I get a reward,
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        A small blowjob, 2 minutes time, nice but so gentle that getting free of it was not possible and I think she makes it was not the case.
        Anyway, it is the 3rd reward of the year as I am not allowed to ask for in any case.
        Feb 3, 2020
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      part of the day uncaged, I go for F-edge-uary, see what will happen...
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      I do shopping in my cage at the mall, no one see nothing. I planned to go to a big 8 bit event tonight but No, I stay at home for her.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        A retro computer event for the one that like old computers like C64, MSX, spectrum and so, all 8 bits computers from tech 80's.
        It was once every 2 years for MSX and I miss it to be near my wife as she needs me. I was piss of but I understand now she pass first.
        Feb 2, 2020
      3. jemima
        jemima
        thank you very much for telling me
        Feb 3, 2020
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        no worries
        Feb 3, 2020
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      Last night, quick PIV on her request and back to cage. I was at my top with such an hard boner.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        It was so short and good, I was so hard, one of the best erection since a long time, all wasted, she make me stop in the middle and get me back to cage.
        I slept with hand tied then. Still have an erection by just thinking of it.
        She is so vicious.
        Jan 30, 2020
        limsub and sissybitch like this.
      2. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        the ying and the yang......good for guys to be hard...and good for the ladies to be wet :)
        Feb 2, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
    15. Kylara
      Kylara
      back home, caged and I do chore and cook in an apron that show a semi naked muscular man, she loves it.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        giggle, I like them as well.
        Jan 30, 2020
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Out of cage again, my KH asks for PIV and she orgasm. She agree that the method is good. And for me? No orgasm inside her of course.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She told me that it was the best love she ever done, she gain 4 orgasm, and when she gain her second with her magic wand I was outside her and I get an orgasm myself without touching her.
        Like if I orgasm when she does.
        Jan 29, 2020
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      6th day of cage but second since my release, I feel horny and it is like I feel the ball get full.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        And no plug today, I wear it all night and since last 6 days non-stop, a work day of rest, back to plug after work.
        But the cage still on.
        Jan 28, 2020
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      So for the first time in 3 year my wife locked me, butt plugged me and send me to chore in a feminine dress and keep the key
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        Not sure to understand what mean Padded?
        For panty she prefers a type of bower that fits well with the cage and makes me desirable. No choice and I only got this model. She decided on this.
        Plugged she likes it and now I have plug I can wear a day, it takes just time to find the good one.
        Will be curious to see what mean padded.
        Jan 28, 2020
        sissy_connie likes this.
      3. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        sorry....for me padded means either maxi or mini pads :)
        Jan 28, 2020
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        Will see, now she is just working with chastity and asking me to be a good house maid. Let see how it wil evoluate.
        Jan 28, 2020
        Helena likes this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Perfect day, liberation by my KH and she agree me to be chaste and at her service, she did the liberation with a magic wand, happy I am.
      Helena and Guest 3992 like this.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      15 days of chastity, 5 of cage+butt plug, it seems that my KH is no longer against the cage?
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      I receive a comfortable plug to wear, it is now the 3rd day I wear it and it give me a constant prostate light massage.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I wear it at work and at night since 3 days, I think it will became a normal wear.
        For the cage I go it at work but this time I have no security key with me anymore.
        Jan 24, 2020
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Still chasted and locked, now on full time house work, my wife finally demands me on her own to do chores and massage.
      Helena likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Look like she is now more and more confident and active, and since I am chast for 2 week now I am very gentle and obedient.
        The method seems to work and she has assimilate now her advantages, what she like and have in real life.
        Apparently she loves it and it works.
        Jan 24, 2020
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      14 days of chastity so far, my KH found me nicer if I did not cum. No release on spot...
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Liberation Thursday and a PIV offer in gift, too small to have joy of course but a reward is a reward anyway. 5 days to go to please my KH.
      jemima likes this.
      1. jemima
        jemima
        your Mistress must be very happy with you to let you. have a nice time.
        Dec 15, 2019
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      A work with a small dildo in the butt and a chastity metal cage, I did not think it was so hard to carry all day, and it's only morning.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice