4. c-w
      c-w
      Locked and footcuffed
    5. c-w
      c-w
      Loced and footcuffed
    6. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Your pictures are great. Looking at them made my cage tighten Thanks.
      c-w likes this.
      1. c-w
        c-w
        Thank you very much
        Nov 9, 2018
    7. c-w
      c-w
      Punishment lockup completed today – got unlocked.
    8. c-w
      c-w
      Offence: Being late — Penalty: 3 points — Balance: 3 points
    9. c-w
      c-w
      It's rule review day – hoping for a less strict future.
    10. c-w
      c-w
      Rule review coming up – being nervous.
    11. c-w
      c-w
      Ballstretcher came off. Playing with myself and orgasms still prohibited when Mylady is away and, when present, with approval only.
    12. c-w
      c-w
      Cage came off and after an intense orgasm ruining exercise stayed off and was replaced with heavy ballstretcher making painful erections.
    13. c-w
      c-w
      Released from the collar, but still cocklocked
    14. c-w
      c-w
      Still locked until further notice for punishment, today additionally all-time collared and occasionally leashed.
    15. c-w
      c-w
      Locked until further notice due to punishment circumstances ...
    16. c-w
      c-w
      After announcing homeoffice, Mylady locked me up and chained me to desk chair, so “work will be done”.
      Joroincharge and supersub like this.
    17. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Impressive photos. You make a good sub
    18. c-w
      c-w
      Lady is on a trip, left me unlocked, but announced some remote play. Phew, being nervous.
    19. c-w
      c-w
      Received new device today, locked myself up immediately, see gallery
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 13, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Home Page:
    https://cowol.tumblr.com/
    Northern Germany
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    EDD LOVE-TOYS® Peniskäfig 1315

Utimi Edelstahl Peniskäfig

CB-6000 S, klein, Schwarz

2465 XS Edelstahl

Klar Kunststoff Cock Cage
    New to the subject and experiencing kinkyness in several dimensions …
    • Submissive to my Lady within the frame of a special ongoing mindset and playset we're developing with the aim of turning me into a obedient multipurpose tool ranging from domestic and everyday assistant, also being sex toy and servant delivering all satisfactions and fulfilling any requested demand (And, in this, using fingers, tongue and toys while in chastity as well as my dick when not and Lady feels like it. This is not a 24/7 chastity situation.), being test object for fantasies, tools, toys and practices up to developing and keeping fitness for being able to defend and even fight for Lady's protection so finally even being a weapon, if necessary somewhere in the range of fist fighter, wrestler and combat dog. And being borrowed elsewhere to fulfil this multipurpose role for whoever Lady commands me to.

• Being trained in receiving and enduring faceslaps from another Lady who slowly increases intensity, force and duration within our sessions and from one date to the next, guiding me to higher and higher endurance every time we meet and play.

• Being training object and “mentor from the bottom” to a Novice Lady who just started to experience her own journey in femdom trying out some of the aspects and using me as servant when she stays at our place, preparing her bed, serving drinks, carrying her shopping and baggage, lacing her corsets and, of course, her boots as well as kissing and licking them clean; often being lead by leash and collar as well as taking hits whenever something's not to her satisfaction. As well as I'm giving advice I'm encouraging her to let her own fantasy flow and do whatever she wants, especially what comes impulsively to her mind.

• Moreover, occasional play with two other Dommes all about fetish, leather, boots, bootlicking and taking one or the other hit.

• Adding a somewhat lesser mentioned detail to the chastity device experience: I'm especially into the intimate jewellery aspect of beautiful and exceptional cage design, maybe even outranking the functional aspect of providing chastity. Being a Trekkie, I easily draw the parallel to Borg implants which increases the sexiness. If one day I can afford it, I'd love to shop Steelwerks …
      • (Being a subtheme of this, I'm also heavily drawn to ballstretchers, which for me are jewellery in the first place, but may also provide some chastity effect when locked onto the balls and already putting tension on even with flaccid dick. When erection ensues, this tension increases even more and might lead to pain and counteract arousal. I'm doing some training on this, not doumented here but in my Tumblr.)
    Besides that, I have two decades experience around BDSM – mainly in the top role – and kinkyness and do a lot of switching and get to spank, slap, whip and kick one or the other volunteering femsub. :)

Interact

Content:
    Tumblr:
    https://cowol.tumblr.com/
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice