Local Time:
1:48 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Dr Appt on Friday . Was told I am wearing her cage and panties. I have had the cage on before, but not panties. Nice to be back caged
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        I have gone to many drs appointments in panties and locked. I am also shaved smooth and nothing said by dr. they see all sorts of things
        Aug 19, 2020
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I not really worried about it . They have already seen me smooth . It's the idea she wants me to wear them. OK turn on
        Aug 19, 2020
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      One day wearing the cage again and she has me wearing a small plug again. Really missed this lifestyle .
      Kylara likes this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Hey everyone Hope all is being safe. I am back now
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      2 years today locked 24 / 7 . Maybe today will bring lots of fun for her and torment ,drips for me.
      Knight Motivation likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Things are getting back to normal . Went shopping to stock up for a month .Goddess had me wearing her vib butt plug with remote
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        And she was playing with it the whole time driving me crazy . Giggling every time she changed the settings . She was having a good time in Walmart . It's nice to have my Goddess back and me being a full time sub again.
        Mar 20, 2020
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Next week is are 2 year anniversary for being locked up 24 / 7 and her becoming my Goddess . I was told not to plan any work for that day because she wanted me home all day . What do she have planned ? ?
        Mar 20, 2020
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So I made the perfect cage for me out of the cages I own for staying clean and comfort . I have noticed that my lockups are
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Getting longer because I don't need to be released for cleaning and inspection . I am starting to wonder if she is playing Locktober in March . So again Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't . The wonderful world of us subs.
        Mar 18, 2020
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She hasn't been very controlling lately or letting me please her . I talked to her about it and we will see what happens . ???
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Hey everyone . I am back. Side job is finished. Have time now. Nothing new really happening except that I have taken 2 cages and made 1.
      krystalasbaby likes this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        Welcome back. Were u punished by kh or very busy in normal life i can't remember
        Mar 15, 2020
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Very busy with life and trying to finish up that side job I have had since New year. The lady keeps adding more work . Haven't been home much and I have not been able to serve my Goddess the way I want . No punishment . Goddess is very happy with the extra money. Things are heading back to full time sub and Goddess . To be honest I have missed it .
        Mar 15, 2020
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      With China in lock down , it will be a long time before I get my new 40 mm ring .
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been away . From getting my heart rebooted and the cold I brought home from the hospital . Feeling better now
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        @Den737 Good to hear you are feeling better , sounds like you have been having a bad time ,
        Wishing you well @sissybitch
        Jan 28, 2020
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Sissybitch the whole thing sucked. Well at least when I was able to put a cage back on it was the new one. The cage is just right but I need that 40 mm ring. Then I think I will be good at that point .
        Jan 28, 2020
        sissybitch likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I ordered the 40 mm ring today . One of the boys slipped out this morning . Will I ever get the right size and comfort ?
      krystalasbaby and sissybitch like this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi @Den737 Sorry to hear you are still having problems with the size and comfort of your device , I know from past experience just how problematic finding a good fitting device can be , hope the 40mm ring works better for you,
        Jan 26, 2020
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        i had to go to a 38mm ring and they are hard to find i was lucky and it fits beautifully
        Jan 26, 2020
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      New cage arrived yesterday . So far very good fit cage wise. I am ordering the 40 mm ring to go with it. Want a smaller ring .
      Rectrix and Smokey5518 like this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still no new cage in the mail yet. :( Nothing new to report . Still working a side job . 3 more weeks .
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Goddess P is happy with the extra money and is showing me how happy she is in a way only a Goddess / wife /owner can:)
        Jan 18, 2020
        sissybitch and Gigaman like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It felt good to come home and put the cage back on and take off the men's underwear . New cage any day now :)
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I hate getting up in the morning knowing that I have to take the cage off for a Doctor appointment . :(
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My 4 new pair of sissy pouch panties arrived in the right size . Very nice. New cage should be here in the next week.
      Rectrix and sissybitch like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey thanks Sissybitch . Cant wait for the new cage. Should be here in a few days . Goddess P is very happy with the extra money and so am I .
        How you been doing sissybitch ?
        Jan 10, 2020
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        @Den737 All good here too, Mistress is her usual Dominant and Demanding self , which I love ,
        received a caged ruined o after a long tease session for new year , she on the other hand has had multiple o s via oral , just perfect I would be lost without her ,
        Jan 11, 2020
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I know what you mean by being lost without them . Lol
        Jan 11, 2020
        sissybitch likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Ordered a new cage today . Little bigger in length (54mm from 45mm) and in circumference (35 from 33) and a 45mm ring.
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well I am wearing my older cage now . 5 to 6 weeks for my new cage to get here.
        Dec 28, 2019
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi @Den737 Hope your new cage works for you , what style did you get ?,
        something you might need to look at is ring to cage gap , I have had to slightly adjust this on some , can make a big difference,
        Full belts take a lot of getting used to , and fit has to be spot on or they end up being worse than ball trap types , just thought this might help ,
        Dec 28, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey dear. I bought a 304 stainless steel . It come in 3 different sizes . Bought it on Aliexpress
        Dec 29, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got a Christmas release and orgasm. Back to day 1.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      To all in the Mansion and especially my friends . May you and your families have a safe and joyful Christmas .
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Very happy to say my Goddess / Wife has been treating me like a sub again after a long time. This is what I live for .
      Rectrix, Gigaman and Smokey5518 like this.
    21. sissybitch
      sissybitch
      Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and new year ,
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        You to Dear. May you get what you want for Christmas . I am sure you have been good , just like me. Do we have a choice ? Lol
        Dec 23, 2019
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      What will today bring besides serving my Goddess ? ??????
      sissybitch likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was instructed to shave my face every day now . Did not expect to please her orally today. It was a good surprise .
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Your wife is doing great, you're so lucky!
        Dec 22, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She is running hot and cold right now. Go weeks without anything then surprise.
        Dec 22, 2019
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I think that's common. We think about it all the time. They have a life to live and our penis is only part of that. Having the patience to realize that and accept that is part of being submissive.
        Dec 22, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      After pleasing my wife yesterday I said something like , my turn. She said I don't think so .
      Smokey5518 likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Then later in the evening she asked me if I was upset because I didn't get a release . Now this is the strange part . Without thinking I said . No it has only been 8 days and Christmas is coming. Only 8 days ? W. T. F.? 3 days a year ago was forever .
        Dec 21, 2019
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow! Getting snapped at this morning . Everything I do just isn't good enough for her. Going to be a long day.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        At 1:30 pm she had me put the vibrating butt plug in , turn in on and let it run for 1 hour and 45 minutes . As of this time the plug is still in, but off.
        Oh Goddess just changed the dinner menu on me.
        I am sure there is more to come. Stay tuned . Same Bat chanel
        Dec 18, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I was told to take the plug out at 6:00 pm. Then cook dinner and clean up .
        Dec 19, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        We all have those days.
        Dec 22, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice