Comments on Profile Post by Danigirl

1. Sissy-CJ
    Sissy-CJ
    Sounds interesting (0:
    Dec 16, 2019
    Danigirl likes this.
  2. Danigirl
    Danigirl
    @CuriousJay fortunely both were so horrible they kind of canceled eachother out. I had to wear my deep throat training gag too.
    Dec 16, 2019
  3. Guy
    Guy
    Do tell, what's a deep throat training gag?
    Dec 16, 2019
  4. Danigirl
    Danigirl
    Mine is a ball gag with an attached dildo that pushes down the back of my throat. It can be locked into place too. When I have time I'll add pics of it, and this session to an album
    Dec 16, 2019
  5. Naughty boy
    Naughty boy
    That would be great. You must be able to deep throat well to take it in your mouth locked in place....brave girl
    Dec 16, 2019
    Danigirl likes this.
  6. Danigirl
    Danigirl
    @Naughty boy the dildo isn't very big, but its incredibly uncomfortable. I drool like crazy with it in, and if I try to push it out I just gag. So i just have to relax and try not to swallow or resist in any way.

It's a scary tool when I'm completely restrained.
    Dec 16, 2019
    Sissy_Denise and Smokey5518 like this.
  7. Smokey5518
    Smokey5518
    Always wanted to try a figging. Just how painful was it???
    Dec 17, 2019
    Sissy_Denise and Danigirl like this.
  8. Danigirl
    Danigirl
    @Smokey5518 I was trying to figure out how to describe it. It's not like how hot sauce feels in the mouth, its kind of like that latent burning sensation after a bee sting. When the ginger first goes in, it takes like 5 minutes to build up, and lasts for maybe 20. Any anal contractions increase the sensation.
    Dec 17, 2019
    AllySiss, Sissy_Denise and Smokey5518 like this.
  9. Sissy_Denise
    Sissy_Denise
    I've considered figging, but never actually tried it. I've had the jalapeno pepper burn from not adequately washing my hands after preparing some for a meal. Now you have me interested again.
    Dec 19, 2019
    Danigirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice