Slave to Wife likes this.
  2. John
    John
    Vanilla is boring
    Dec 16, 2019
  3. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    She seems to want to bring out the beta service side of me and diminish my alpha side.
    Dec 16, 2019
    GoddessMWilspoon and John like this.
  4. John
    John
    I understand why it must seem scary. She must really enjoy her part. Personally, as long as it doesn't make her lose the respect I wouldn't worry since that would be hurtful for the relationship
    Dec 16, 2019
  5. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    I am only a little worried. I am excited because SHE is the one taking us to the next level, not prompted by me at all. The female is leading the FLR, and that rocks.
    Dec 16, 2019
    GoddessMWilspoon, Rectrix and John like this.
  6. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    Actually, she has been leading, but she truly is getting better at leading. Call it accepting empowerment.
    Dec 16, 2019
  7. John
    John
    Yeah, one thing is to have a fantasy another is when the fantasy is used against you. Would you recommend going into an FLR? Any suggestion on how bring the topic up?
    Dec 16, 2019
  8. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    My fantasy is to have my fantasies used against me. I would recommend it, and, in the past, I just built up the nerve and brought it up. I explain female power over me is what turns me on to no end over and over. It has since I was a boy. It isn't really a fantasy so much as an orientation.
    Dec 16, 2019
  9. John
    John
    It's also a huge turn on with female power. Think it's great your wife has found a way to turn it against. So it's a win for both of you. I mostly got into bondage but when I'm in a relationship I feel the need to please her
    Dec 16, 2019
    GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  10. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    Yeah, female power makes me eager to please, too. You won't believe this, but I do not want to be in chastity. No way! But I simply cannot resist my owner when she is powerful and sexual. She wants me to be her slave. I don't like chastity, but I do love her power, so I submit to chastity.
    Dec 17, 2019
  11. John
    John
    Honestly, I hate chastity I'm turned on by the power exchange she has. Since have chastity is super uncomfortable if I get told not to masturbate I wouldn't do if she asked have you done it I would be hone. st. There's just something that more turns on about chastity more than actually wearing it.
    Dec 17, 2019
  12. Slave to Wife
    Slave to Wife
    Yeah, the best part of the contraption is I like feeling her presence with me in everyday life. The power exchange is definitely hot. It makes me view her as sexy to see and touch. She becomes magical, and I know she likes being seen that way.
    Dec 20, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice