Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
2:45 AM
Brazil
CEO of the company

mlcf

Obedient, Male, from Brazil

The coolest thing is that it is very easy to insert... a lot easier. I´m still trying to beat the 2 hours... Dec 10, 2019

mlcf was last seen:
Nov 24, 2021
    1. mlcf
      mlcf
      The coolest thing is that it is very easy to insert... a lot easier. I´m still trying to beat the 2 hours...
    2. mlcf
      mlcf
      Lets beat the 2hour...
    3. mlcf
      mlcf
      The coolest part is 6cm diameter it does not come out by itself. I used to have to hold in.. not I have to push if I want it out...
    4. mlcf
      mlcf
      3 days rest.. it is time to try again...
    5. mlcf
      mlcf
      I forgot to update.. I hold for only 1h40min or 1:45 if you count the time it took me to remove.
    6. mlcf
      mlcf
      Wow. It is heavy... And it does not come out by itself...... I do not have to work to keep in... This is soo good.. I feel full...
    7. mlcf
      mlcf
      Today I´m going to start to work on extending the time. Fist task 2 or more hours... wish me luck...
    8. mlcf
      mlcf
      yesterday I finally was able to fit the 6cm but plug. Was in and out. I´m going to keep the size for a while because is so deliciously tight
    9. mlcf
      mlcf
      Let´s keep control. Last Cum was 05/20. We back on full control. This time minimum of 30 days! But with lot´s of orgasm for her.
    10. mlcf
      mlcf
      I do not fell the chastity as a problem anymore... I can only feel that is there when I get aroused...
    11. mlcf
      mlcf
      My wife told me that if she completes the rest of the year with my full balls there will be big changes next year...
    12. mlcf
      mlcf
      15 days... and full orgasms free.... She is so happy! I never saw her cumming so fast and so easy...
    13. mlcf
      mlcf
      10 days... finally, we are getting serious about it... My balls are very sensible... When I touche it is like they are on the limit...
    14. mlcf
      mlcf
      This cage is soooooo small today....
    15. mlcf
      mlcf
      the feeling that I will not cum until next year is starting to sink in... I want that feeling of cum so bad today...
    16. mlcf
      mlcf
      To make things simple she gave me an example: if I get hard tight on my cage or drip I have to say thank you, my owner!
    17. mlcf
      mlcf
      This morning she told me to refer her only as "My owner". And start to say thank you for any pleasure give to her.
    18. mlcf
      mlcf
      Just in case... I don´t wet myself at work....
    19. mlcf
      mlcf
      I drip soo much one time that she suggests that sooner or later I will have to carry some of her pads...
    20. mlcf
      mlcf
      When I see her I get hard immediately... when she sees I´m horny she says Good boy... nice and tight! I start to drip immediately...
    21. mlcf
      mlcf
      I can only do a quick kiss in the morning and a long one at night before we sleep after her daily massage...
    22. mlcf
      mlcf
      Day 8. I few the urge to please her more than normal... My wife limits my authorization to touche her only to massage her body at night...
    23. mlcf
      mlcf
      Yesterday I made my wife cum... she had an quick and strong cum... I dripped during all the process...
      Rectrix likes this.
    24. mlcf
      mlcf
      Finaly 7 day... with a full metal belt... it is comfortable, secure and now I do not have the discomfort of foreign object on me...
    25. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      I like your pictures. Simple and to the point
      mlcf likes this.
      1. mlcf
        mlcf
        Thank you! We like to keep simple.. More obedience means a chance to cum. Not a guarantee... just a chance to cum in the near future!
        Sep 27, 2018
        Mash2214 likes this.
  • About

Brazil
    CEO of the company
    My key is held by:
    Wife, my owner!
    Locked since:
    09/24/2018
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity resume:
    I want to find new limits.
    Well... I´m old here... I do not have too many posts because I was a little shy.. But I finally made my dream come true... And I build enough courage to tell my wife and she loved the idea... silly of me...

We tried a couple times... then come kids... a few years of pause and now we back on business...

I´m a happy CEO with a nice secret under the suit...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice