Local Time:
1:58 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Added a few pictures of my sissy pouch panties . Love the way they feel and the added support . Goddess P is ordering 6 more.
      Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am lucky my ass is not cherry red right now. Got an attitude when moving furniture . Just got the look. You know what I mean .
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes I do feel lucky or she could be planning on a long lock up.
        Nov 17, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        been there as well, and i know if i was closer to my Mistress my ass would be red on many occassions
        Nov 17, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Ahhh to bad. Cherry ted is such a nice colour. Maybe Next time.
        Nov 21, 2019
        sissybitch and Maid Denise like this.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well my first pair of sissy pouch panties arrived today. Love them ,but a size to small. Going to order 4 pair more to start.
      sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well there more a jock strap design. Very soft and comfortable and with good support . Open ass design . I will have Goddess take a few pictures and add them to my gallery .
        Nov 18, 2019
      3. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Time to toss the boy underwear away. No turning back.
        Nov 21, 2019
        Maid Denise and sissybitch like this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes indeed tossing the Fruit of the looms . Though it is going to be a few weeks before I get a few more pairs . Can't wait :)
        Nov 22, 2019
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. I am wanting her attention today in some form. Don’t care what happens
      Mash2214 likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So far it has been rainy day. Man am I board . Wish Goddess would strap me to her table and some fun with me.
      Mash2214 likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        Be careful what you wish for. You could get your Ass tanned.
        Nov 21, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . Doing chores. Sometimes I wish she would get me a maids outfit.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Surprise milking last night. Cage was off for the night . Cage back on now.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was looking at chastity belts but the wife said NO! Not a little no but a big NO. Shame I kinda wanted one to try, but not th
      Mash2214 likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing the remote control vib. Butt plug and she is driving me crazy with it. Keep turning it on and running cycles
      Mash2214 likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Before Locktober I thought 10 days was a long time without a release. Now it is nothing in my mind.
      Rectrix likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well I getting better at putting the ball trap on . Only took me a minute this time. First time almost 30 minutes . :)
      sissybitch likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Doctor appointment today . She said that the cage is coming off. More practice putting the ball trap on. I need it.
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hope all goes well at your appointment ,
        Nov 12, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It was just a regular checkup . Thanks for the concern
        Nov 13, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess . Although her new vib. Butt plug will be in . She has the remote ready
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well the new butt plug is comfortable to wear . Waiting for the moment when she starts playing with the remote. I might be cumming in the cage for the first time. Yes there is a sissy streak in me and I hope it works .
        Nov 10, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess today. Who knows what the day will bring.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        What it brought was lots of ass worshipping , toys and orgasms for her . What a transformation in my wife since we did Locktober . She is enjoying her new found power and control and is using it
        Nov 9, 2019
        Rectrix and sissybitch like this.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I couldn't stand the old cage. Have the newer shorter on.It just feels better. Only took me about 3 minutes to get the base ring on.
      Mash2214 and CuckeldBull like this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      4 days back in the cage and I have to go through the mental stage again of a long lock up.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not looking forward to the next few days in my head.
        Nov 8, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nov. 7th. Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. After days of suffering the Web. I found my next cage. :D
      sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        As the collection grows, but not what they go on :)
        Nov 7, 2019
        Maid Denise and sissybitch like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        LOLROF
        Nov 8, 2019
        Mash2214 likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nov. 7th. Just another day locked up and servicing my Goddess. After days of suffering the Web I have found my next cage
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      First full day back in the cage . Wife is making up lost time. Ass worshipping and toys today .
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I can feel myself starting to climb the crest again already and I love it.
        Nov 6, 2019
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feels so good to be back in the cage after 5 or 6 days. That is something I don't wish to repeat .
      sissybitch likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I really don't like the older bigger cage , but it will work until my new cage arrives , and it is only half the size of my first cage So I will be in this one for awhile sissybitch. Thanks for the concern .
        Nov 6, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        How the tides turn. At one time who could imagine being Locked for 6 days. Things change
        Nov 7, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah Mash2214 . Who would know? I really don't know how long I am going to be locked up this time. The thing is that I don't really care anymore. I know that it won't be for more than 30 days. So thank you Locktober .
        It getting cold up there yet?
        Nov 7, 2019
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Back in the cage. She has me wearing the older one. It didn't make me sore and I can get the ball trap on. It's hinged . Happy now :)
      Rectrix, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Starting November late ,but she will make up for it. Cant wait to get back on the crest again. Although over the last 3 days I have received 2 orgasms and 1 milking . Yeah sounds like a long lock up for me this time .
        Nov 5, 2019
        Rectrix, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Sorry about the orgasms. Glad she's relocked you.
        Nov 6, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Nothing to be sorry about. It's her toy and she can do what she wants , when she wants. If anything Locktober taught me that.
        Nov 6, 2019
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 5 with no cage . She said tomorrow. This is crazy and unacceptable . I think I need a little bigger cage in length .
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        It’s been so long since I’ve been out for more than a day. I don’t know what to say and for me that’s strange. Maybe enjoy it. You could be Locked for a Very Very long time
        Nov 5, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        We are getting a bigger cage. She doesn't like it anymore than me. I have came down from what I call the crest. She has noticed and so I will be locked for some time again . Probably 30 days again .
        Nov 5, 2019
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still no cage on. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Going on 4 days now . I miss my cage. I feel naked without it . Coming down off the crest .Not happy
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Sorry to hear you still have problems , I so hope things improve for you soon , my thoughts and best wishes are with you ,
        Nov 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        sometimes the healing takes time, i know from experience. I know the feeling of feeling naked without it. You have worn it so long your so use to it being there i hope you r locked back up soon
        Nov 4, 2019
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks to both of you . Tomorrow I will be back in .
        Nov 4, 2019
        sissybitch likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      No cage again today. Darn. I am going to have a release before the cage goes back on.The boys are so tight . Never get the base on
      Mash2214 likes this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 3 with no cage. Maybe today it will go back on. Hope I get a release before I am locked up again for 30 days.
      Mash2214 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice