Apr 12, 2024 at 4:53 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:32 AM
Birthday:
Jan 21, 1957 (Age: 67)
Ontario, Canada
Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.

taped2

Active member, Male, 67, from Ontario, Canada

Every day I'm on this site I find thoughtful and intelligent posts about male chastity and keeping one's romantic relationship alive. Thanks Mar 6, 2023

taped2 was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024 at 4:53 AM
    1. taped2
      taped2
      Every day I'm on this site I find thoughtful and intelligent posts about male chastity and keeping one's romantic relationship alive. Thanks
    2. taped2
      taped2
      Chris estim likes this.
      1. Deleted member 75795
        Deleted member 75795
        Cute design! I like pieces that have an artistic flair.
        Feb 22, 2022
        taped2 likes this.
    3. taped2
      taped2
      Happy to say I've had four orgasms in the last four days. [KIDDING!] [Pause.] It was actually three orgasms over three days. ;-)
    4. taped2
      taped2
      About to order a new steel cage from MaleChasityNow. Love their designs.
      1. DirtyFeet
        DirtyFeet
        Just waiting for the mail to arrive with my new cage! My Wife/KH is so excited. The first cage was like training wheels onto something a little better and then eventually a custom built one once we prefect the sizing.
        Jan 27, 2022
      2. taped2
        taped2
        Yes, I agree. After a while one gets tired of the compromises required to wear ill-fitting and/or badly designed and/or badly manufactured chastity cages. I ordered my new custom cage
        yesterday.
        Jan 27, 2022
        DirtyFeet likes this.
    5. taped2
      taped2
      Wearing my urethral insert in my cage this afternoon. Wow. Like a gentle stretch, from the inside. Ahh.
      MissyB likes this.
    6. taped2
      taped2
      Looking forward to Locktober. I'm sufficiently practiced to make it this time!
      MissyB likes this.
    7. Gina maid4panties
      Gina maid4panties
      Hi...Thanks so much for stopping, by and taking the time to like some pics....I hope you have a nice weekend.
      taped2 likes this.
    8. taped2
      taped2
      Persistence pays off. I'm locked almost every day, and every night without exception. Wife-approved chastity feels good.
      Rectrix likes this.
    9. taped2
      taped2
      These days I'm in a steel A266 cage for sleeping and my BON4 during day. Locked up almost 24 hr continuously. Wife still not key holding.
    10. taped2
      taped2
      Back in the BON4 today. Did the dishes. Off to walk the dog. Sub-zero temperatures. I hope Mistress binds me and beats me tonight.
      GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
    11. taped2
      taped2
      Moved up to a steel short-ish tube this morning. Feels good. Trying to get back the endurance I lost while in recovery (and free).
      Violet_Noir likes this.
    12. taped2
      taped2
      Back in my plastic cage this morning. Lighter silky underwear seems to make all the difference. So far, no chafing.
    13. taped2
      taped2
      Out of the cage for a few days, letting a red spot on the ball sack heal. Going to switch to panties. And lighter-weight trousers.
    14. taped2
      taped2
      Back in the Bon4 Small. Six hours and counting. Feels good so far. I wish my wife would hold my keys (all of them) but she's not ready to.
    15. taped2
      taped2
      Back in my plastic cage. Can't seem to exceed 12 hours in steel.
    16. taped2
      taped2
      Got a new, larger ring for my steel A266 chastity cage. Pretty nice and more comfortable as I head into my day.
    17. taped2
      taped2
      Wearing my steel version of the CB6000S. Feels good and the ring is large (50mm). I might be able to stay in for 24 hr. Mistress approves.
      sissybitch likes this.
    18. taped2
      taped2
      Have fallen off the Locktober wagon three times. Two days ago received Bon4 I ordered. Locked up now for 12 hours. Steady as it goes.
    19. taped2
      taped2
      Locked in small steel cage with oval ring since 6 a.m. Pushing against the tip all morning. Going mad. How many more days in Locktober?
    20. taped2
      taped2
      Slipped out of my regular plastic "sleeping cage" on the first morning of Locktober. <Face palm.> Wearing my imitation Bon4 steel cage now.
    21. taped2
      taped2
      Locked in my Bon4 steel cage this morning. Hope I can get through the day wearing it.
    22. taped2
      taped2
      Mistress is out for the day with a friend. I am locked but I have a key as does my wife/mistress. Today will be difficult. Must keep busy.
    23. taped2
      taped2
      Mistress wants to be reminded LESS often, that I am caged and at her mercy. (I guess she knows.)
    24. taped2
      taped2
      Amazing feelings. Almost 48 hours locked in my "best" plastic cage. I go everywhere in it. I'm a new man.
      Mash2214 and PauloChaste like this.
    25. taped2
      taped2
      Morning. Caged again. This time in a steel cage with a snug, oval ring. Still humming from last night's session with mistress.
      Mash2214 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 21, 1957 (Age: 67)
    Ontario, Canada
    Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    bird cage male chastity, steel tube male chastity, plastic tube male chastity, CBT male chastity, BON4 - medium
    Chastity resume:
    First locked: July 22/2018

Signature

May you be frequently restrained!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice