My key is held by:
    myself, but available and looking for someone to share with
    Locked since:
    this time...January 2019 24/7
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Mostly steel, cage and tube, heavy and very secure! I have several, always buying more, plus a PA piercing.
    Chastity resume:
    Introduced to chastity by a dominant who taught me the finer points of bondage many years ago, I was with her over a year and still can't leave it alone. As a chastity / submissive I'm bi-sexual but its difficult just to find someone to play with.
    I'm 6'4. 195 pound give or take a few, clean, healthy, and single. Chastity by choice. I just ended a "training-Teasing and denial" relationship I knew was temporary. In person and on line. It was too good an offer to pass up.
    Training? Handjobs by male and female with 100% orgasm denial. Oral service to both, seeking more deep throat training. Limited anal experience, also seeking more.
    Always willing to try and learn new things. Now I'm looking for a new partner, girlfriend, relationship, key holder, wife? ME, 100% 24/7 chsstity. I 'm retired but still employed, I have income and a life, an imagination and even a sense of humor, NOT looking for support or a free ride. I'm a Zodiac Cancer, love, respect, adventure, devotion, dedication and romance is in my blood.
    I never regret my past experiences, I look forward to sharing them and learning more. I have lots of pictures but I'm not sure if I can show them here.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice