Followers 1

Joe Binne

Cheating Jul 25, 2020

Joe Binne was last seen:
Sep 30, 2021
    1. Joe Binne
    2. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Edging is a paradox : you build your energy for a more intense climax, to realize that your effort was more satisfying than your success.
    3. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      How to describe the joy and lust the offender bring me. But it’s hollow. Intense orgasms bring nothing but profound sadness and emptiness.
    4. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I’ve ordered a new cage. I’ve outgrown cheap substitutes. I’m ready for a serious commitment. To myself. I’m enjoying the offender too much.
    5. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Sex for me is like everything else: a learning tool for personal growth. Caging myself is a powerful one at the moment. I will grow into it.
    6. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I have no key holder. My sexual interests frown at the concept. They don’t understand. So I’m my own key holder. Requires more discipline
      1. Control Boy
        Control Boy
        You interested in having a gay key-holder? Contact me, cdsmptony@gmail.com
        Oct 16, 2019
    7. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      A cage is like a tool. For the weaks. Gandhi himself adhered to severe meditation practices because he was so horny. I’m not so different.
    8. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Locking my nub away is freeing my mind and hand to perform better work, friends, at home. Still super horny. But denial is delicious.
    9. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Thé reasons for locking myself up are varied. My nub is a distraction. Not only during sex but all the time. I’m horny ALL THE TIME
    10. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I was told real cocks aren’t locked up. They serve. All others are nubs and should be forgotten. Rough. I thought my offender not too bad
    11. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Flicking my tits. They’re more sensitive now. Direct link to the offender who is prisoner. I get so horny but there is no outlet. Dizzy.
    12. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      Caging myself is deeply upsetting. I can’t relieve myself with my nub - the offender. So I revert to caressing my whole body.
    13. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I’ve permanently shaved all of my body except head and arms. Feels naked. Feels vulnerable. Feels offered.
      Guest 3333 and Dave=T like this.
    14. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I’m truly happy when I'm caged. Feels safe. Feels like home.
    15. Joe Binne
      Joe Binne
      I’m 48. Started caging myself last year. Mostly for fun. Orgasm denial during sex. I’ve kept it longer afterwards
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Dominant
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice