In the penalty box. Feb 4, 2023

cshorts was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:02 AM
    1. cshorts
      cshorts
      In the penalty box.
      1. cshorts
        cshorts
        I'm not supposed to play with myself caged (which is 24x7 -- I'm only alloyed to play with self now and then as part of a joint play session). To comfort myself while sick in bed with a head virus the other day, I edged with the magic wand, but left it on the bed, so got busted. Was informed of punishment today: not allowed to touch my KH sexually ("no boobs, butt or vulva") for 10 days.
        Feb 4, 2023
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        And she won't touch me or give me any sexual pleasure either, except that I'll be allowed to watch her pleasuring herself.
        Feb 4, 2023
        Rectrix and asastype like this.
    2. cshorts
      cshorts
      56 days since last O. But uncaged today for second PIV, with numbing cream and condom. So exquisitely frustrating
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I'm on Day 58, but I've had no unlocks and no erections and, of course, no PIV.
        Dec 11, 2022
        asastype likes this.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        Our approach means I don't go as long without erections as I go without an O, it it works for us. PIV is her favorite act (she gets it more often than this with me strapping on her Vixskin), and being erect, inside her, but unable to come is one of the most torturous forms of T&D she administers
        Dec 11, 2022
        Rectrix likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yes. I certainly remember the excitement of being erect inside her and not being permitted to cum. It's just something becoming more rare every year. PIV only twice this year. You're lucky.
        Dec 12, 2022
        cshorts likes this.
    3. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      Nice to hear about the surprise. In Maine as usual this time of year. Much has changed. Catch up soon.
    4. cshorts
      cshorts
      Was given a surprise O today, 4th of the year. Still lazing in afterglow
      Rectrix likes this.
    5. cshorts
      cshorts
      Day 96. Last night when I said something snarky, she: "It's day 95. Imagine how it will feel on day 190."
      ugams and Denied7151 like this.
    6. M PowerYou
      M PowerYou
      Reminds me of the end scene in "And Justice For All" great performance by Jeffrey Tambor, great legal system movie if you haven't seen it.
    7. cshorts
      cshorts
      At federal court today, cage set off scanner. "I'm wearing intimate jewelry..."
      M PowerYou, Rectrix, Giveitup and 2 others like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        Well, back in court second day, today's guard decided he needed to verify. My first strip search . I don't care -- I have no particular modesty, and they're just doing their job.
        Jul 9, 2021
        Nino, Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        How'd the US Marshals react?
        Jul 9, 2021
        Guest 3729 likes this.
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        He seemed a bit confused before I pulled down my pants, @Rectrix, then seemed ... bemused? Maybe a bit uncomfortable? Dunno, he just said "okay" and took me back to the security area to pick up my things and go on.
        Jul 17, 2021
        Nino, Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
    8. cshorts
      cshorts
      Unexpected early release and O this morning. Only been a bit more than two months — I had the impression it would be at least another month
      1. cshorts
        cshorts
        The surprise made it extra special
        Apr 18, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Happy for you. Sometimes when this happens to me I'm disappointed to break chastity and go to Day 1 again, and have to remind myself that it's up to her.
        Apr 19, 2021
        cshorts and Maid Denise like this.
    9. cshorts
      cshorts
      V-day ended my longest lockup yet -- 3 months to the day. (I've mistakenly mentioned to some it was 4 months, sorry)
    10. cshorts
      cshorts
      Securely in new smaller, edging-free cage. Re-experiencing that early excitement from when we started long-term tease and denial
      Gigaman, Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        I've been in an MCN Contender 24x7 almost two years. I loved it. But two issues: I'm a grower and my flaccid size varies a lot, and much of the time there was too much room in the cage, and allowed me to get a bit too firm (though nowhere near erect). And, the bars are so open (great for light weight and hygiene) that I learned how to easily edge and, if not careful, cum.
        Nov 22, 2020
      3. cshorts
        cshorts
        So... I got Mark to make me a new custom Contender cage that is noticeably shorter, and that has two crossbars added on the underside to prevent my wandering fingers from freely stroking my frenulum.
        Nov 22, 2020
        Rectrix likes this.
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        Photos added, awaiting moderation.
        Nov 22, 2020
    11. cshorts
      cshorts
      Merry Xmas! Woke SL with multiple O oral before she rushed off to bake egg casserole; I'm locked til at least New Year's (no key on trip)
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Merry Christmas @cshorts and your family. Enjoy every day together ❤️.
        Dec 25, 2019
        cshorts and Guest 3729 like this.
      2. Guest 3729
        Guest 3729
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 25, 2019
        cshorts likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        What a wonderful Christmas morning gift for you.
        Dec 26, 2019
        cshorts likes this.
    12. cshorts
      cshorts
      Haven’t been let out since 3 Nov, no indication of when I might be released. Seem to have entered a new phase.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        When you get past a month or so without an erection the power of the cage and her key really starts to sink in. Congratulations to both of you.
        Dec 14, 2019
        ugams, Giveitup, cshorts and 2 others like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        She might be doing her own homework. She does seem to be settling into a groove. I always say you never know.;-)
        Dec 14, 2019
        cshorts and Maid Denise like this.
      3. Huis Clos
        Huis Clos
        It's been since before 5 November (I'd have to look up the actual date) since my Jailbird has been removed. My dear keyholder muse has swore that I'll never be able to touch myself again. ffunn.
        Dec 16, 2019
        ugams likes this.
    13. cshorts
      cshorts
      Just realized it's been 5 weeks of CFnm now. This may be a thing.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        It's been about 106 days now. "Habit" is a good word for it. I get home from work, and strip, no two thoughts about it.
        Dec 16, 2019
        Allen1987 likes this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Hope your nosy neighbors enjoy the view. lol
        Dec 16, 2019
        cshorts likes this.
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        Hah! Last night I came in the back door from Our backyard cottage, not wearing a thing. Suddenly heard voices in the living room! Or so I thought. Turns out it was some teens at the door pranking SL. We were both glad she didn’t need me to come help. (When close calls like this come up, I remind her: “our castle, our rules”)
        Dec 16, 2019
    14. cshorts
      cshorts
      Hit one year anniversary of being locked 24x7 (except when she wants to play with her toy) two days ago
      Giveitup, Skyhigh, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Impressive, congratulation.
        Oct 6, 2019
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations, I'm confident your wife is much happier now. Be sure to thank her.
        Oct 6, 2019
    15. cshorts
      cshorts
      Amazing two-hour morning session with sweetie. Unlocked, much edging, no release for me. No such limits for her!
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        She gave me permission to keep edging myself. She's in the next room cardmaking while I lie here reading erotica and wanking. Been to the edge about 6 more times so far. Not used to this freedom.
        Sep 15, 2019
        Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I can tell you freedom can get you into trouble...or not.
        Sep 15, 2019
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I can't believe she left you alone unlocked to edge after a worship session! I'd be so untrustworthy.
        Sep 16, 2019
        Giveitup likes this.
    16. cshorts
      cshorts
      It's been CFnm at home for the past week.
      Gigaman, Rectrix and Maid Denise like this.
      2. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        Lucky you!
        Sep 7, 2019
      3. cshorts
        cshorts
        Not clear how long we’ll keep this up or whether we’ll just dabble now and then. SL seems to like it but also thinks it’s weird. (It was my idea). We also have new neighbors in the close house on one side who leave their shades open (the previous neighbors kept them closed). I don’t mind being spotted, but not sure how they would feel about it and don’t want to upset the new neighbors
        Sep 8, 2019
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        Still doing the CFnm. She still seems mostly amused but we have been making out more than usual.
        Sep 15, 2019
        Gigaman likes this.
    17. cshorts
      cshorts
      Went thru airport security with my steel cage again, no beeps. I think this is the 4th trip. Starting to think fears overblown.
      BKwife, Rectrix, Kylara and 4 others like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I am pretty sure I would have a problem. 2.2 pounds of stainless steel, probably have fireworks.
        Aug 27, 2019
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        What is you cage model and lock?
        Aug 28, 2019
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        @Kylara, I have an MCN Contender, with security screw
        Aug 30, 2019
    18. cshorts
      cshorts
      Back home. Head back between my wife's legs, where it belongs. All is good.
      Breathe, Giveitup, Smokey5518 and 4 others like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Oh, How sweet it is!
        May 11, 2019
    19. cshorts
      cshorts
      Flying home to my sweetie
      Kylara likes this.
    20. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      I hope the Ipad isn't getting overheated with recent use.Sure sounds like fun though!
      cshorts likes this.
    21. cshorts
      cshorts
      Oops, forgot to take off my steel cage before going thru airport security, but didn’t set off alarm
      Allen1987, Guest 3729 and Kylara like this.
      1. Guest 3729
        Guest 3729
        Really!? I’m surprised, I would’ve thought it would set the buzzer off for sure. Let’s see what happens on the way back. I’ve heard a couple people just tell TSA they have jewelry on and seem to get through just fine.
        May 6, 2019
        Allen1987 likes this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Must really be getting used to it. You forgot it was there. Sounds like she breaking you in very well.;-)
        May 6, 2019
        Guest 3729 likes this.
      3. cshorts
        cshorts
        Yeah, I’m not aware of it most of the time, most days — except when I’m mourned on (which does happen more often when I’m caged). And I’m not terrified at the prospect of getting stopped - worst case I go into a room, drop trou, and head on. I don’t really care about strangers my junk, or junk on my junk. Just don’t relish the delay - I’m impatient in airports
        May 6, 2019
        Guest 3729 and Allen1987 like this.
    22. cshorts
      cshorts
      “Give me chastity and continence, but not yet.” St. Augustine, Confessions bk. 8, ch. 7 (397 - 398)
      Maid Denise likes this.
    23. cshorts
      cshorts
      Oh joy: after a week of barely seeing each other, tonight we were together and she told me to give her a foot rub and go down on her.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Well you said you needed something. Well you got it.;-)
        Apr 13, 2019
        cshorts likes this.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        Indeed! And very happy --status postings limited in characters, so was terse, but "oh joy" was sincere, not sarcastic. I went to bed a very happy boy. Especially because she told me what she wanted, rather than my having to offer.
        Apr 13, 2019
        Gigaman, Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I think your patients may be breaking down that wall just keep it up
        Apr 13, 2019
        Gigaman and cshorts like this.
    24. cshorts
      cshorts
      Concerned I might have edema -- cage off for the night.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        Headed off on a trip today. Since the puffiness looked better (if not completely gone) I put on my HTv3 so I could keep my device on thru security. I'll be gone 3 days and will see how the puffiness looks when I take it off on my return, hopefully ready to try my Contender again.
        Apr 8, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Not a way to start your trip. Hope it straightens out soon, well maybe not the right word.
        Apr 8, 2019
      4. cshorts
        cshorts
        Well, it's not uncomfortable in any way - just doesn't look right.
        Apr 8, 2019
    25. cshorts
      cshorts
      First exam with new doc today, and I forgot to ask my KH to remove cage. Doc is female. I'll try to stay calm.
      Peter Rabbit, Tom.69.FTW and Rectrix like this.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        Ya know, I think I genuinely forgot. But that's an indicator that it doesn't bother me very much -- or I would have been sure to leave myself a reminder note. (Exam doesn't happen for another 2 hours; I'll report back later)
        Apr 1, 2019
        Guest 3729 and Allen1987 like this.
      3. cshorts
        cshorts
        New doc passed with flying colors. She wanted to do a testicular exam so I alerted her I was wearing a chastity device; she said “ok” and that was it. No eye raises or questions or hesitation or awkwardness. I felt completely at ease.
        Apr 2, 2019
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Wow, I'd have been humiliated.
        Apr 2, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    August 1
    Bay Area, California
    My key is held by:
    SL
    Locked since:
    3 October 2018
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Current: MCN Contender. Also Holytrainer v3, A272
    Chastity resume:
    First locked 3 Oct 2018

Interact

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice